Author Topic: Relativity Mode  (Read 12398 times)

Offline PurpleYouko

• Bot God
    • View Profile
Relativity Mode
« Reply #30 on: October 14, 2005, 01:56:56 PM »
HEHE!!

From a bot's eye perspective.

1 See a nice little circle, attack it then watch as it moves more into your 2d world and find that the thing is 3000 times your own size and packed with more firepower than a Warthog anti-tank plane.

2 Run like the proverbial wind before it mashes your ass!
There are 10 kinds of people in the world
Those who understand binary.
and those who don't

:D PY :D

Offline Numsgil

• Administrator
  • Bot God
    • View Profile
Relativity Mode
« Reply #31 on: October 14, 2005, 02:12:34 PM »
Might be fun if a 3D mode ever gets created to have a 2D plane and a 3D world sort of coexisting.  The 3D bots could move above or below the plane, and the 2D bots could eat the 3D bots as they passed through the plane.

Probably only let 3D bost feed on 2D bots if they fire a shot in the same plane as the bots, or otherwise prevent them from massacring 2D bots that can't fight back.

Offline Zelos

• Bot Overlord
    • View Profile
Relativity Mode
« Reply #32 on: October 14, 2005, 03:21:40 PM »
with VHs, cant we also have VWH(veggie worm holes)? like uf tge gravity is strong enough some creates a random contection with another veggie that might be one way or 2 way but also relativity is to hard, a bot shall have different mass and time slowing (this I belive is possible) depended on from what bot we look. But a quantum mode instant would be funnier. a mode where the impossible can happen with a probebility. like its 0,1% that 2 bots get fused toghater and become one. or that nthey fall through a micro wormhole. if we want alot of modes then we can also add 3D mode. not that we see they move in 3D but we see them pop up in a new place by "passing" through the 3rd dimension. im brainstorming here.
« Last Edit: October 14, 2005, 03:51:28 PM by Zelos »
When I have the eclipse cannon under my control there is nothing that can stop me from ruling the world. And I wont stop there. I will never stop conquering worlds through the universe. All the worlds in the universe will belong to me. All the species in on them will be my slaves. THE ENIRE UNIVERSE WILL BELONG TO ME AND EVERYTHING IN IT :evil: AND THERE IS NOTHING ANYONE OF you CAN DO TO STOP ME. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Offline Numsgil

• Administrator
  • Bot God
    • View Profile
Relativity Mode
« Reply #33 on: October 14, 2005, 03:50:29 PM »
Worm Holes are more theoretical than actual.  The fact that veggy singularities form at all is primarily because the integration method is Euler.  That is, velocity = velocity + acceleration.

Gives wacky values when things get too extreme.

Offline Zelos

• Bot Overlord
    • View Profile
Relativity Mode
« Reply #34 on: October 14, 2005, 03:53:02 PM »
maybe, but its fun with wacky modes. but this aint to wacky, simple tell the program to move the bot when its X wicks away from the veg to the other veg that is the end.
When I have the eclipse cannon under my control there is nothing that can stop me from ruling the world. And I wont stop there. I will never stop conquering worlds through the universe. All the worlds in the universe will belong to me. All the species in on them will be my slaves. THE ENIRE UNIVERSE WILL BELONG TO ME AND EVERYTHING IN IT :evil: AND THERE IS NOTHING ANYONE OF you CAN DO TO STOP ME. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Offline Griz

• Bot Overlord
    • View Profile
Relativity Mode
« Reply #35 on: October 14, 2005, 05:55:24 PM »
Any higher order bot in a 2D bots' world would probably look like a circle of varying radius.
you guyz familiar with Flatland?
http://www.geom.uiuc.edu/~banchoff/Flatland/

~griz~
不知
~griz~
[/color]
   "The selection of Random Numbers is too important to be left to Chance"
The Mooj  a friend to all humanity
[/color]

Offline Numsgil

• Administrator
  • Bot God
    • View Profile
Relativity Mode
« Reply #36 on: October 14, 2005, 07:05:57 PM »
I was but I'd never managed to find a copy to read.

Thnx Griz.

Offline Zelos

• Bot Overlord
    • View Profile
Relativity Mode
« Reply #37 on: October 15, 2005, 01:47:20 AM »
ive heard of it in a book about higher dimensions. and yes it would look like it, I´ll read it griz, thank you.
btw griz, do you know that if you change ur Z to a S it becomes the swedish word for pig?

Offline Griz

• Bot Overlord
    • View Profile
Relativity Mode
« Reply #38 on: October 15, 2005, 02:02:39 AM »
ive heard of it in a book about higher dimensions. and yes it would look like it, I´ll read it griz, thank you.
btw griz, do you know that if you change ur Z to a S it becomes the swedish word for pig?
that's why it's a Z and not an S ...
griz is short for Grizzly ... ursus horibilis ...
literally, "bear horrible" ...
very a large n.american omnivore ...
that eats just about anything that crosses it's path.

hmmmm ...
may have to name my first killer bot ursus horibilis. ;) hehehe

~griz~
不知
~griz~
[/color]
[/color]

Offline Zelos

• Bot Overlord
    • View Profile
Relativity Mode
« Reply #39 on: October 15, 2005, 03:24:00 AM »
oh well, I´ll still call you gris, or pig, or maybe even piggy, nha kidding with you ;)

Offline Numsgil

• Administrator
  • Bot God
    • View Profile
Relativity Mode
« Reply #40 on: October 15, 2005, 12:27:01 PM »
I always think of "Grizzly Adams", which I only really know from the cartoon family guy when they make fun of it.

Offline Griz

• Bot Overlord
    • View Profile
Relativity Mode
« Reply #41 on: October 15, 2005, 01:38:23 PM »
oh well, I´ll still call you gris, or pig, or maybe even piggy, nha kidding with you ;)
;)
pigs get a bad rap ...
they are very intellegent beings ...
and only wallow around in their own s*%t 'cause we confine them to it.
I've always thought that humans contaminate their own environment
more than any other animal ...
and that calling a someone a pig IS indeed an insult ...
to pigs! :lol:

Oink!
~griz~
不知
~griz~
[/color]
[/color]

Offline Zelos

• Bot Overlord
    • View Profile
Relativity Mode
« Reply #42 on: October 15, 2005, 01:43:09 PM »
I dont think the pics complain about living there, ive not yet heard a pig say "I dont wanna leave like this, comon fellows, lets revolt and destroy the humans"
and im glad for that.

Offline Ulciscor

• Bot Destroyer
    • View Profile
Relativity Mode
« Reply #43 on: October 15, 2005, 02:18:46 PM »
Try reading 'Animal Farm' by George Orwell
:D Ulciscor :D

I used to be indecisive, but now I'm not so sure.

Offline Zelos

• Bot Overlord
    • View Profile
Relativity Mode
« Reply #44 on: October 15, 2005, 02:24:45 PM »
its a bok, it have nothing to do with reality, but might be fun. maybe in a alternetive universe the animals rule the world and we humans are used as pets