Code center > Dead-End and Solved Suggestion Requests

Planet Eaters

<< < (2/5) > >>

Zelos:
could be awesome, make ure own satelites ;)
"houston, we have a problem"
"what problem?"
"the satelite is eating our planet"
;) :P ;) :P

Numsgil:
Just put this into the new version.  It's pretty cool, I started with a field of vegs and after a few thouand cycles had several distinct conglomerations orbitting around each other.

Eventually all but one veg had pooled to form a massive veg star, with the single lone veg more or less orbitting it (the field sizes you need for this to work are just huge).

Expect it in the next release. :D

PurpleYouko:
So now, to the nano-bot and micro-organism views of DBs, we can add macro-organisms that live in open space.  :rolleyes:

Should be a lot of fun to play with.  :D

Botsareus:
:rolleyes: I love space games...

Yea now that I though of it, why not add my booster idea to this mode as well.

The one were a robot fasing one way can exselarate in any angel bc it can fire a booster from any angel. The .setburstang .firetrust commands. The boosters power and the length of burst will depend on the ammount in .firetrust command. the angel of the burst will depend on the .setburstang command

This is an idea from a while back, I just thought I'll prepose it again since we add space mode.

This can also work with simultaniusly with cloack mode ( see updates in other post ) will be really cool.

The Big one (consept) we prepose here is to have some commands only work in some modes.

Botsareus:
And therefor I also beleave its should be called "Space mode" instead of "Planet eaters" mode.

This should be really really cool , if you can imagine it at work.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version