Code center > Darwinbots Program Source Code

Status of IM mode

<< < (35/36) > >>

spork22:
I think I'll try to join but I'm not sure how with just an IP address

Botsareus:
Oh, sorry. That is just for the graphs. Do not change anything, just type in your name and start a sim so your name settings save. After that just hit the button or setup eco evolution. I am going to have to mod that post give me a second.

spork22:
ok

Botsareus:
For Peter:

User name weirdness - Part 1 -

So on my windows 7 machine I am getting vegys (mostly) from my windows XP experiment (Project Hydra - Superbots'CavernPlantCentral) Unfortnuetly, when I check robot tag info it still says 'Killer Plant Central' Question being, how is it possible that I receive a robot from "Superbots'CavernPlantCentral" but the actual robot data says "KillerPlantCentral"

Also a note that I have not been running "KillerPlantCentral" for a while and yet I still keep getting robots from it.

edit: I am going to run in LIM for a while Friday to see if MB teleportation is broken. It should NOT be.

Good news is I am getting E3s in "Superbots'CavernPlantCentral"

Well if they are stupid enough to start changing teleporter size on me, I guess they are stupid enough to screw with IM directly... Oh, btw, that teleporter glitch never happened again. Also for the weird memory bug explained in detail in rant.

Botsareus:
So, here Peter. Here is what I am talking about:

XP:

--- Quote ---Tag:FileName:User
~~~

Project Hydra                                :Base.txt:
Project Hydra                                :Mutate.txt:
                                             :Alga_Minimalis_Chloroplastus.txt:
Einstein Version Three                       :Mutate.txt:Botsareus
Einstein Version Three                       :Base.txt:KillerPlantCentral
                                             :Alga_Minimalis_Chloroplastus.txt:Botsareus

--- End quote ---

edit:

Windows 7:

--- Quote ---Tag:FileName:User
~~~

Einstein Version Three                       :Mutate.txt:KillerPlantCentral
Einstein Version Three                       :Base.txt:KillerPlantCentral
Base.txt                                     :Base.txt:KillerPlantCentral
                                             :Alga_Minimalis_Chloroplastus.txt:
                                             :Alga_Minimalis_Chloroplastus.txt:KillerPlantCentral
                                             :Fruit_Fliesv0.21.txt:MacadamiaNuts
--- End quote ---

Thank you for the friendly bump Maca, I am really hoping the 'killer plant central' is a spam of my own bots, although it is questionable.  :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version