Code center > Darwinbots Program Source Code

Status of IM mode

<< < (34/36) > >>

Botsareus:

--- Quote ---seems everyone is using it to try to remain unanimous
--- End quote ---

Scratch that, seems like no one is using anything, waiting for my next version.  :)

It is going to be a bit more, still trying to get chloroplasts to keep reproducing.

Peter:

--- Quote from: Botsareus on October 06, 2014, 11:03:22 PM ---Peter, can you put the finishing touches on the graphs like we talked about and get rid of port 79, seems everyone is using it to try to remain unanimous. I am getting ready to drop the next version and I do not want to have support for port 79 anymore  :(

... Or just give me a timeline. So I know when to release the next version. Thx.

--- End quote ---
The graphs are separate from the server itself, no issue on just using 4669. I'll drop 79 after you got the latest version up. :)

edit: what code to allow me to run on your computer?

Botsareus:
I am going to release this thing with only 4669 support.

edit: Sorry for the wait, crappy cpu and no multy-threading. I am attempting to make an algorithm self-optimize in the most efficient way possible and then replace it with a constant. I greatly underestimated its op-ness so it is taking a little time.

Botsareus:
I just hooked up darwinbots to a version of random.org api. Looks amazing!

Botsareus:
It's http://198.50.150.51:4668/ To view the IM graphs, and only to do so, click this link

The only ones online is me, and me running a chloroplast ecosystem in survival evo mode. (killer plant central)

edit: I know I already asked before, but is there any other IM sessions?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version