Author Topic: CELL IS FINALY RELEASED  (Read 4553 times)

Offline Zelos

• Bot Overlord
    • View Profile
CELL IS FINALY RELEASED
« on: November 13, 2005, 11:58:18 AM »
Belive it or not, but ive completed the first alpha of C.E.L.L, go here to download it, remember its nly a alpha but suggestions are very welcome.
When I have the eclipse cannon under my control there is nothing that can stop me from ruling the world. And I wont stop there. I will never stop conquering worlds through the universe. All the worlds in the universe will belong to me. All the species in on them will be my slaves. THE ENIRE UNIVERSE WILL BELONG TO ME AND EVERYTHING IN IT :evil: AND THERE IS NOTHING ANYONE OF you CAN DO TO STOP ME. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Offline Testlund

• Bot God
    • View Profile
CELL IS FINALY RELEASED
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2005, 02:33:22 PM »
Is this a joke? The link you provided only points to the message boards. Can't see anywhere where you can download it.
The internet is corrupt and controlled by criminally minded people.

Offline Numsgil

• Administrator
  • Bot God
    • View Profile
CELL IS FINALY RELEASED
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2005, 02:43:32 PM »
I think this is it.

Offline Zelos

• Bot Overlord
    • View Profile
CELL IS FINALY RELEASED
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2005, 02:52:11 PM »
no its not a joke, maybe I should have linked to the progress topic, sorry
When I have the eclipse cannon under my control there is nothing that can stop me from ruling the world. And I wont stop there. I will never stop conquering worlds through the universe. All the worlds in the universe will belong to me. All the species in on them will be my slaves. THE ENIRE UNIVERSE WILL BELONG TO ME AND EVERYTHING IN IT :evil: AND THERE IS NOTHING ANYONE OF you CAN DO TO STOP ME. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Offline Testlund

• Bot God
    • View Profile
CELL IS FINALY RELEASED
« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2005, 03:55:05 PM »
BAH! It was nothing much to look at. Got a few crashes too. Maybe later when you have worked on it more. Then it whould be nice with a readme file that explains what the settings mean in the GUI, and a default button.  B)
The internet is corrupt and controlled by criminally minded people.

Offline Zelos

• Bot Overlord
    • View Profile
CELL IS FINALY RELEASED
« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2005, 03:59:48 PM »
I told you it aint much, its just a alpha
and the bugs is bieng worked out
« Last Edit: November 13, 2005, 04:00:09 PM by Zelos »

Offline Zelos

• Bot Overlord
    • View Profile
CELL IS FINALY RELEASED
« Reply #6 on: November 13, 2005, 04:21:49 PM »
nums and I belive we know whats wrong, but I got no time to fixc it now, maybe tomorrow I can

Offline Zelos

• Bot Overlord
    • View Profile
CELL IS FINALY RELEASED
« Reply #7 on: November 14, 2005, 01:49:53 AM »
there is another versoin now in announcment tht I hope will work, I got some help from nums. so it should