Author Topic: Cell death  (Read 4660 times)

Offline Zelos

• Bot Overlord
    • View Profile
Cell death
« on: November 04, 2005, 02:40:28 PM »
Well, what im working on I dont need to tell anyone, but I would like to have some ideas on how the death of a cell should look like and be like
When I have the eclipse cannon under my control there is nothing that can stop me from ruling the world. And I wont stop there. I will never stop conquering worlds through the universe. All the worlds in the universe will belong to me. All the species in on them will be my slaves. THE ENIRE UNIVERSE WILL BELONG TO ME AND EVERYTHING IN IT :evil: AND THERE IS NOTHING ANYONE OF you CAN DO TO STOP ME. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Offline shvarz

• Bot God
    • View Profile
Cell death
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2005, 03:02:28 PM »
What exactly interests you, my friend?
"Never underestimate the power of stupid things in big numbers" - Serious Sam

Offline Numsgil

• Administrator
  • Bot God
    • View Profile
Cell death
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2005, 04:27:11 PM »
Gruesome, with lots of blood and gore.   :clap:

Offline shvarz

• Bot God
    • View Profile
Cell death
« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2005, 05:28:00 PM »
Nums, you like to provoke these PETA people, don't you?

Don't be surprised to wake up one night and find a a dot from laser aiming device on your pillow...

Offline Numsgil

• Administrator
  • Bot God
    • View Profile
Cell death
« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2005, 06:15:07 PM »
Hehe.

Offline Zelos

• Bot Overlord
    • View Profile
Cell death
« Reply #5 on: November 05, 2005, 01:58:16 AM »
I just want ideas on how the death of a cell shall look like, like in db it goes of like a firework, many shots in all direction, but I want my to be different
When I have the eclipse cannon under my control there is nothing that can stop me from ruling the world. And I wont stop there. I will never stop conquering worlds through the universe. All the worlds in the universe will belong to me. All the species in on them will be my slaves. THE ENIRE UNIVERSE WILL BELONG TO ME AND EVERYTHING IN IT :evil: AND THERE IS NOTHING ANYONE OF you CAN DO TO STOP ME. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Offline shvarz

• Bot God
    • View Profile
Cell death
« Reply #6 on: November 05, 2005, 03:09:48 AM »
As Nums said - make it blood spurting in all directions and cell going "Whaaaaghhhhhhh-brfthhhhh".  

:)

really, it does not matter how something looks, as long as it works....

Offline Zelos

• Bot Overlord
    • View Profile
Cell death
« Reply #7 on: November 05, 2005, 03:27:39 AM »
ure right on that, but still something that is "mine" is a +.
hmm maybe I´ll make them disintergrate, like the cell wall disapphere slowly and when its done the dna is exposed and destroyed

Offline Testlund

• Bot God
    • View Profile
Cell death
« Reply #8 on: November 05, 2005, 06:19:46 AM »
Just keep it natural, please. How does it look like when a cell die. Think of that.  ;)

I imagine that when a cell die it just stops working and then it slowly dissolves. It breaks up and parts of it could become nutrients while the rest will be waste.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2005, 06:22:04 AM by Testlund »
The internet is corrupt and controlled by criminally minded people.

Offline Zelos

• Bot Overlord
    • View Profile
Cell death
« Reply #9 on: November 05, 2005, 08:00:19 AM »
thats basacly what my idea is, when they die they disolve, first the membrane, its the first barrier, then the dna disintergrate