Author Topic: Cell  (Read 5221 times)

Offline Zelos

• Bot Overlord
    • View Profile
Cell
« on: November 03, 2005, 09:42:28 AM »
just as sol is making progress so do Cell. Go to Cell Forum to know more
When I have the eclipse cannon under my control there is nothing that can stop me from ruling the world. And I wont stop there. I will never stop conquering worlds through the universe. All the worlds in the universe will belong to me. All the species in on them will be my slaves. THE ENIRE UNIVERSE WILL BELONG TO ME AND EVERYTHING IN IT :evil: AND THERE IS NOTHING ANYONE OF you CAN DO TO STOP ME. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Offline Testlund

• Bot God
    • View Profile
Cell
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2005, 03:44:10 PM »
Just let us know when the program is finished and ready for download, will ya?  ^_^
The internet is corrupt and controlled by criminally minded people.

Offline Zelos

• Bot Overlord
    • View Profile
Cell
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2005, 04:08:27 PM »
hmm, NO. nha kidding of course, if this speed im working with now can keep up (wich I doubt fo some unknown reason) it shouldnt take to long before the simple alpha is out, just dont expect much from it.
When I have the eclipse cannon under my control there is nothing that can stop me from ruling the world. And I wont stop there. I will never stop conquering worlds through the universe. All the worlds in the universe will belong to me. All the species in on them will be my slaves. THE ENIRE UNIVERSE WILL BELONG TO ME AND EVERYTHING IN IT :evil: AND THERE IS NOTHING ANYONE OF you CAN DO TO STOP ME. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Offline Numsgil

• Administrator
  • Bot God
    • View Profile
Cell
« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2005, 05:57:50 PM »
Have you started any of the coding yet?

I always find that coding the first 1000 - 2000 lines of code is the hardest thing you can do.

Offline Botsareus

• Society makes it all backwards - there is a good reason for that
  • Bot God
    • View Profile
Cell
« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2005, 07:07:17 PM »
Actualy from my experiance with pusher bots, I code until I get board so like: first 2000 lines were easy, now I am board and don't want to work on it so its like difficult now. Thats just me.

Offline Zelos

• Bot Overlord
    • View Profile
Cell
« Reply #5 on: November 04, 2005, 01:30:25 AM »
yeah ive been starting the coding, right now the program is capable to draw all the cells and show them in the "species menu" so you can see how thye look like
« Last Edit: November 04, 2005, 01:32:26 AM by Zelos »

Offline Testlund

• Bot God
    • View Profile
Cell
« Reply #6 on: November 05, 2005, 06:15:39 AM »
hmm, NO. nha kidding of course, if this speed im working with now can keep up (wich I doubt fo some unknown reason) it shouldnt take to long before the simple alpha is out, just dont expect much from it.
I expect lots of run-time errors. Heehee.  :evil:
The internet is corrupt and controlled by criminally minded people.

Offline Zelos

• Bot Overlord
    • View Profile
Cell
« Reply #7 on: November 05, 2005, 07:59:09 AM »
dont exept to many, I cut them off, if I find any

Offline Numsgil

• Administrator
  • Bot God
    • View Profile
Cell
« Reply #8 on: November 05, 2005, 11:37:15 AM »
And we just leave them in for kicks?   :rolleyes:

Offline Zelos

• Bot Overlord
    • View Profile
Cell
« Reply #9 on: November 05, 2005, 11:38:43 AM »
hu?

Offline Numsgil

• Administrator
  • Bot God
    • View Profile
Cell
« Reply #10 on: November 05, 2005, 11:41:55 AM »
Bugs pop up in even thoroughly tested programs.  And are often of the "WTF, didn't I just fix that?" variety.

Offline Zelos

• Bot Overlord
    • View Profile
Cell
« Reply #11 on: November 05, 2005, 11:52:44 AM »
aha, bugs I know is gonna popup, but I hope the error message wont show up