Author Topic: Black and White 2  (Read 5711 times)

Offline Numsgil

• Administrator
  • Bot God
    • View Profile
Black and White 2
« on: October 27, 2005, 08:06:15 PM »
Black and WHhite 2 came out and no body told me??

Gonna have to go find & buy me a copy.

You guys don't mind if no one works on Darwinbots till sometime next February right ;)
« Last Edit: October 27, 2005, 08:06:29 PM by Numsgil »

Offline Testlund

• Bot God
    • View Profile
Black and White 2
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2005, 02:59:15 AM »
Not so fast!

We're getting close to solve what bugs are left, then you are alowed a vacation.  :D
The internet is corrupt and controlled by criminally minded people.

Offline Zelos

• Bot Overlord
    • View Profile
Black and White 2
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2005, 07:29:38 AM »
hes not allowed for a vacation, nums youre gonna stay here and program or else I´ll hunt you down and have you as trophy ;)
When I have the eclipse cannon under my control there is nothing that can stop me from ruling the world. And I wont stop there. I will never stop conquering worlds through the universe. All the worlds in the universe will belong to me. All the species in on them will be my slaves. THE ENIRE UNIVERSE WILL BELONG TO ME AND EVERYTHING IN IT :evil: AND THERE IS NOTHING ANYONE OF you CAN DO TO STOP ME. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Offline Numsgil

• Administrator
  • Bot God
    • View Profile
Black and White 2
« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2005, 09:00:51 AM »
I went to the store to check it out...

Civilizations 4 has come out too!

Man, without TV or internet I have no idea what's going on.

I guess they can wait till Christmas ;)

Offline Zelos

• Bot Overlord
    • View Profile
Black and White 2
« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2005, 10:05:19 AM »
WHAT ITS OUT ASWELL!?!?!?
When I have the eclipse cannon under my control there is nothing that can stop me from ruling the world. And I wont stop there. I will never stop conquering worlds through the universe. All the worlds in the universe will belong to me. All the species in on them will be my slaves. THE ENIRE UNIVERSE WILL BELONG TO ME AND EVERYTHING IN IT :evil: AND THERE IS NOTHING ANYONE OF you CAN DO TO STOP ME. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Offline shvarz

• Bot God
    • View Profile
Black and White 2
« Reply #5 on: October 28, 2005, 10:36:31 AM »
Let me know how that B&W2 works out.  I was not too impressed by the original.  It had a lot of cool ideas, but actual gameplay sucked.

Peter's early work is so much better.  I just recently discovered Dungeon Keeper and can't stop playing it.  I can't beleive that 10-year old game can have so much depth...  and still be fun to play.
"Never underestimate the power of stupid things in big numbers" - Serious Sam

Offline Zelos

• Bot Overlord
    • View Profile
Black and White 2
« Reply #6 on: October 28, 2005, 10:45:41 AM »
WOHO IM GETTING CIV

Offline Testlund

• Bot God
    • View Profile
Black and White 2
« Reply #7 on: October 28, 2005, 10:51:36 AM »
Let me know how that B&W2 works out.  I was not too impressed by the original.  It had a lot of cool ideas, but actual gameplay sucked.
I don't think it will be so much better than the first B&W. Read about it at Gamespot. It will be a bit more linear but the graphics will be much better I think.

Offline Numsgil

• Administrator
  • Bot God
    • View Profile
Black and White 2
« Reply #8 on: October 28, 2005, 11:59:54 AM »
Well, they supposedly turned it into what it felt like it should play as: a virtual pet meets RTS meets civ builder.

I can't wait to play it.  The first one needed about a year more work IMO before they released it.  Hopefully this one works out all the kinks.

Offline Zelos

• Bot Overlord
    • View Profile
Black and White 2
« Reply #9 on: October 28, 2005, 01:51:36 PM »
civilization 4, oh yes

Offline Numsgil

• Administrator
  • Bot God
    • View Profile
Black and White 2
« Reply #10 on: October 28, 2005, 03:32:08 PM »
I know, I wish I had money and time to play either, or even both!

Offline MrMound

• Bot Destroyer
    • View Profile
Black and White 2
« Reply #11 on: October 28, 2005, 06:25:32 PM »
the game I like is Baldurs Gate Dark Alliance 1 & 2.  there pretty old but still very good (if you like role playing games)
cooperation is working together to achive a common goal
mrmound

Offline Testlund

• Bot God
    • View Profile
Black and White 2
« Reply #12 on: October 29, 2005, 10:15:32 AM »
I whould say that Dark Alliance pale considerably compared to the PC version of Baldur's Gate. You should try the the PC triology of the Bhaal saga. The most impressive fantasy game I've ever seen!

Offline Taldor

• Bot Neophyte
    • View Profile
Black and White 2
« Reply #13 on: October 29, 2005, 12:20:06 PM »
You should try the the PC triology of the Bhaal saga. The most impressive fantasy game I've ever seen!
Then you've never seen Planescape: Torment.

Offline Numsgil

• Administrator
  • Bot God
    • View Profile
Black and White 2
« Reply #14 on: October 30, 2005, 02:20:22 PM »
I love that game.  Such a good story line.