Author Topic: The New Slim Evo  (Read 3406 times)

Offline gymsum

• Bot Destroyer
    • View Profile
The New Slim Evo
« on: May 20, 2008, 08:13:18 AM »
360 Inhonestus Peto quod Pessum ire Plures - Unus:

It starts with two bots tied to eachother, both streaming eye info constantly; tactics to remain my little secret; and are highly effective killers. My plan is to build a multibot that has 10 stages, the final being a 360-Degree Multibot with a central decision-making ring. It uses simple geometric ratios and modulos to create the formations in each stage. At every stage, individual cells take on different rolls to continue to grow the multibot larger and larger.

The best bit is that it is not a tie feeder or herbavor. I had to develop a seperate species of veggies that rewarded bots that did not attack it or feed from it; after 35 cycles the plant will actually feed you whatever value you store in out9. And since it uses too many features beond the Algae-Mins, out10 has been reserved as its only conspec (hint for those wanting it). I will have a finalised and edited version posted sometime within the weak. Plankton Kinetic has given me the idea for a fly trap like plant that bats away unwanted species.

Anyways, would this bot qualify as a CB?

Offline bacillus

• Bot Overlord
    • View Profile
The New Slim Evo
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2008, 03:06:59 AM »
I suppose so, if it doesn't use ties.
I really don't have time to run the leagues right now, I'll start again next week. I attached the current table if you want to take command for it, that should also speed up F1:
"They laughed at Columbus, they laughed at Fulton, they laughed at the Wright brothers. But they also laughed at Bozo the Clown."
- Carl Sagan

Offline jknilinux

• Bot Destroyer
    • View Profile
The New Slim Evo
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2008, 07:39:01 PM »
Sorry to bring up an old topic, but what on earth is slim evo?

Offline Peter

• Bot God
    • View Profile
The New Slim Evo
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2008, 05:02:34 AM »
It is a bot. You can probably find it somewhere in the beastery.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2008, 05:03:31 AM by Peter »
Oh my god, who the hell cares.