Author Topic: Hi  (Read 3753 times)

Offline goku90504

• Bot Neophyte
    • View Profile
Hi
« on: March 19, 2005, 09:19:03 AM »
I reccently found this program (One of the earlyer vers actally) anyways I like the program but I lack programer skills anyways I had an idea for a stronger plant than the default one a plant that ties it self to all the other nearby plants and transfers (1/(x+1))*total energy with x being the number of ties the plant has over the ties but the idea only works if it only ties to only other plants and only if both plants transmit said ammount of energy

Offline Zelos

• Bot Overlord
    • View Profile
Hi
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2005, 09:37:12 AM »
there is allready a plant like that, but sadly the max numbers of ties is 3 :( think that 1 is called social plant or something, improve it if you can :D and welcome to the DB world
When I have the eclipse cannon under my control there is nothing that can stop me from ruling the world. And I wont stop there. I will never stop conquering worlds through the universe. All the worlds in the universe will belong to me. All the species in on them will be my slaves. THE ENIRE UNIVERSE WILL BELONG TO ME AND EVERYTHING IN IT :evil: AND THERE IS NOTHING ANYONE OF you CAN DO TO STOP ME. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Offline PurpleYouko

• Bot God
    • View Profile
Hi
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2005, 11:04:50 AM »
There is also a plant called Hairy alga that grows in long chains that share there energy.

Can't remember if I uploaded it to the Beastiary or not  :unsure:

:D  PY  :D
There are 10 kinds of people in the world
Those who understand binary.
and those who don't

:D PY :D

Offline goku90504

• Bot Neophyte
    • View Profile
Hi
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2005, 04:24:05 PM »
found hairy but not the other one