Author Topic: I got nothing to report!  (Read 2410 times)

Offline Testlund

• Bot God
    • View Profile
I got nothing to report!
« on: February 24, 2007, 12:54:19 PM »
Isn't that great!    Well, I haven't seen any bugs. DB has never run smoother. I've been running two sims. One autotroph on my old computer; it's been running around the clock and is at 10 million cycles at the moment, but I had to turn off that computer for awhile, because I got so much dust in it that people complains it smells like burned rubber in my apartment! So I'm thinking about taking it apart and clean it. Hopefully I wont fry the thing after I've put it together. Taking apart the fan from the CPU worries me a little. Never done it before. It's totally clogged with dust!
In my newer computer I've been running a heterotroph sim like the kind Eric has explained about here. I took evolved veggies from the other sim and put them in this one as heterotrophs and they have been doing very well. Didn't work to start with absolute zerobots in this one. It just stopped and nothing happend.
So now I just wait for something interesting to happen, like the things Eric explained to win a magazine subscription. I guess that's what everyone wants to see. The real breakthrough! Maybe I can post a sim later if somebody care to check it out. All the bots are extremely hardy! I've seen the sim with CostX up to 10X even.
Allright, have a nice weekend folks. I'm sitting here drinking cider and going out tonight.  
The internet is corrupt and controlled by criminally minded people.

Offline Numsgil

• Administrator
  • Bot God
    • View Profile
I got nothing to report!
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2007, 10:49:37 PM »
What?  Nothing at all?  I think you just aren't trying