Author Topic: Just a small minor suggestion  (Read 2988 times)

Offline Anonomous Guest Person

• Bot Builder
    • View Profile
Just a small minor suggestion
« on: October 18, 2006, 04:55:05 PM »
Well, it's always bugged me how almost exactly the same yellow and orange look (by orange and yellow, I mean the default colors.)

Could it be possible to make it more...redish orange? Like... 220, 150, 60 (RGB)?

If anyone does this, thanks! As it stands orange doesn't seem like much of a good color choice if you want to easily distinguish between two bots.

Offline EricL

• Administrator
  • Bot God
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2006, 07:04:01 PM »
Done.  Orange is 220, 150, 60 as of version 2.42.9.
Many beers....

Offline PurpleYouko

• Bot God
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2006, 08:49:21 AM »
Well, it's always bugged me how almost exactly the same yellow and orange look (by orange and yellow, I mean the default colors.)

Could it be possible to make it more...redish orange? Like... 220, 150, 60 (RGB)?

If anyone does this, thanks! As it stands orange doesn't seem like much of a good color choice if you want to easily distinguish between two bot

Why the heck don't you make your own color through the custom color maker that is already there?
I never use the defaults anyway.
There are 10 kinds of people in the world
Those who understand binary.
and those who don't

:D PY :D

Offline Anonomous Guest Person

• Bot Builder
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2006, 09:48:46 AM »
Thanks!

Quote from: PurpleYouko

Why the heck don't you make your own color through the custom color maker that is already there?
I never use the defaults anyway.

Because I'm lazy and a bit iffy about using that. That, and I like most of the default colors (orange having been the only exception)