Author Topic: Death  (Read 3814 times)

Offline Zelos

• Bot Overlord
    • View Profile
Death
« on: November 05, 2005, 09:37:11 AM »
Exacly what happen when a cell/bacteria dies? and how does it look like?
When I have the eclipse cannon under my control there is nothing that can stop me from ruling the world. And I wont stop there. I will never stop conquering worlds through the universe. All the worlds in the universe will belong to me. All the species in on them will be my slaves. THE ENIRE UNIVERSE WILL BELONG TO ME AND EVERYTHING IN IT :evil: AND THERE IS NOTHING ANYONE OF you CAN DO TO STOP ME. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Offline Numsgil

• Administrator
  • Bot God
    • View Profile
Death
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2005, 11:36:32 AM »
I dunno that it looks any different.  Well, less twitchy perhaps.

When an animal cell at least dies, it's own digestive enzymes eat it from the inside out, until they rupture the cell membrane and all its guts come spilling out.

Offline Zelos

• Bot Overlord
    • View Profile
Death
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2005, 12:04:27 PM »
any kind of cell death that is a bit more interesting to see at?
When I have the eclipse cannon under my control there is nothing that can stop me from ruling the world. And I wont stop there. I will never stop conquering worlds through the universe. All the worlds in the universe will belong to me. All the species in on them will be my slaves. THE ENIRE UNIVERSE WILL BELONG TO ME AND EVERYTHING IN IT :evil: AND THERE IS NOTHING ANYONE OF you CAN DO TO STOP ME. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Offline Numsgil

• Administrator
  • Bot God
    • View Profile
Death
« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2005, 12:10:37 PM »
Yeah, death by explosion.

It happens when a cell is blown up, usually from an explosion.

It goes *KABLOOOOIEE*.

Offline Zelos

• Bot Overlord
    • View Profile
Death
« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2005, 12:19:48 PM »
that happen more when cells are filled with viruses

Offline ollj

• Bot Neophyte
    • View Profile
Death
« Reply #5 on: December 22, 2005, 01:24:50 PM »
When a cell dies, its biochemy stops for whatever reason, its larger biochemical molecules, DNA (spiral staircase, self reproducing storage of information), Amino-acid-chains ("tools" to transport and build all the stuff), polysacharides (energy transporting chains, "raw materials" made of sugars) and large structural molecules split up into smaller parts without getting renewed by the DNA and amino-acid-chains.

Generally it splits up into many small anorcanic molecules, mostly a lot of whater, methane and other smelly gasses and tasteless fluids.

Chains of at least 100 molecules, full of information and the ability to rebuild others and themself out of smaller molecules, split up into their molecule parts that have way less information.

Were that starts and how it looks like depends on the cause of dead.