Author Topic: Bot's reported bugs  (Read 3556 times)

Offline Botsareus

• Society makes it all backwards - there is a good reason for that
  • Bot God
    • View Profile
Bot's reported bugs
« on: September 05, 2005, 10:45:07 AM »
Few, I though it was a major problem with the way the bots compile, thought I had to restart my evolution from scratch.  :lol:

Another thing is when you change the color at runtime, it wont let you choose anycolor at all, it just makes the robots black.

Another thing is, for some reason the charts colors being used does not match the robots colors. (I know I am the one unoffisialy incharge of the charts, or so) I might fix it some day.

how about making the "background picture" system  defult and save with settings, I am tired of seeing the same annoying darkblue for all my sims I set up from scratch, and I am equaly tierd of reselecting a spesific background for a spesific settings file, simulation file.

When you choose a background picture make it like a messagebox asking if you want it to be the programs defult , then save it into the settings structure (the path I mean)

Generaly , the (user side) colors need some work, I must agree.

If you want to see an argument about (robot side) colors , go to the suggestions thread, you'll get an argument how frequncy and amplitude is better then RGB

Offline Endy

• Bot Overlord
    • View Profile
Bot's reported bugs
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2005, 10:08:18 PM »
Agree about the default bkgrnd picture idea. It's normally too annoying having to change it each time.

Offline PurpleYouko

• Bot God
    • View Profile
Bot's reported bugs
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2005, 02:06:51 PM »
One bug at a time please Bots. Each one needs a new thread. Otherwise we can't keep track properly.
Some good points there otherwise.
There are 10 kinds of people in the world
Those who understand binary.
and those who don't

:D PY :D

Offline Ulciscor

• Bot Destroyer
    • View Profile
Bot's reported bugs
« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2005, 02:46:00 PM »
1/. When you change the color at runtime, it wont let you choose any color at all, it just makes the robots black.

2/. The chart's colors being used does not match the robot's colors.

I think the other points were more suggestions for improvements, really.
:D Ulciscor :D

I used to be indecisive, but now I'm not so sure.