Author Topic: DAMN EVOLUTION  (Read 4508 times)

Offline Zelos

• Bot Overlord
    • View Profile
DAMN EVOLUTION
« on: October 15, 2005, 11:59:06 AM »
GOD DAMN THE EVOLUTION FOR CREATING SUCH STUPID THINGS EVOLUTION. SUCH AS EMOTIONS. DAMN IT. IT MAKES ME INSULT PPL WHO I DONT WANT TO INSULT. to be honest I dont want to insult anyone. DAMN IT EVOLUTION.
When I have the eclipse cannon under my control there is nothing that can stop me from ruling the world. And I wont stop there. I will never stop conquering worlds through the universe. All the worlds in the universe will belong to me. All the species in on them will be my slaves. THE ENIRE UNIVERSE WILL BELONG TO ME AND EVERYTHING IN IT :evil: AND THERE IS NOTHING ANYONE OF you CAN DO TO STOP ME. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Offline Botsareus

• Society makes it all backwards - there is a good reason for that
  • Bot God
    • View Profile
DAMN EVOLUTION
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2005, 01:01:41 PM »
Zelos you will come full circle the way I did and realise that you can not think like a robot. The problem will be learning to think like a human again is more difficult with age. Just take it easy man -forget about evolution.

Offline Zelos

• Bot Overlord
    • View Profile
DAMN EVOLUTION
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2005, 01:12:30 PM »
uh?
When I have the eclipse cannon under my control there is nothing that can stop me from ruling the world. And I wont stop there. I will never stop conquering worlds through the universe. All the worlds in the universe will belong to me. All the species in on them will be my slaves. THE ENIRE UNIVERSE WILL BELONG TO ME AND EVERYTHING IN IT :evil: AND THERE IS NOTHING ANYONE OF you CAN DO TO STOP ME. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Offline Numsgil

• Administrator
  • Bot God
    • View Profile
DAMN EVOLUTION
« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2005, 01:13:23 PM »
:lol:

Offline Old Henk

• Bot Destroyer
    • View Profile
DAMN EVOLUTION
« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2005, 02:25:30 PM »
Blame evolution?  :lol:

Offline Zelos

• Bot Overlord
    • View Profile
DAMN EVOLUTION
« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2005, 03:12:12 PM »
yeah, its thx/cause of that we have emotions, and I hate it, it makes us be so randomly.