Author Topic: SoL  (Read 14049 times)

Offline PurpleYouko

• Bot God
    • View Profile
SoL
« Reply #30 on: October 16, 2005, 12:40:11 PM »
Hey I wouldn't mind setting up an entire forum on this site to be dedicated to greven's new creation.

Go Greven!

Couldn't care less if you want to borrow a few icons.
There are 10 kinds of people in the world
Those who understand binary.
and those who don't

:D PY :D

Offline Zelos

• Bot Overlord
    • View Profile
SoL
« Reply #31 on: October 16, 2005, 02:40:29 PM »
good, but aint this carlos creationg?
When I have the eclipse cannon under my control there is nothing that can stop me from ruling the world. And I wont stop there. I will never stop conquering worlds through the universe. All the worlds in the universe will belong to me. All the species in on them will be my slaves. THE ENIRE UNIVERSE WILL BELONG TO ME AND EVERYTHING IN IT :evil: AND THERE IS NOTHING ANYONE OF you CAN DO TO STOP ME. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Offline Numsgil

• Administrator
  • Bot God
    • View Profile
SoL
« Reply #32 on: October 16, 2005, 03:12:53 PM »
I don't think Carlo's minds one way or another.  Other than stopping by to see what's up from time to time, he isn't actively involved in DB anymore (one kind of gets the impression DB is going north when he would have preferred west, so to speak).

Offline Zelos

• Bot Overlord
    • View Profile
SoL
« Reply #33 on: October 16, 2005, 03:24:43 PM »
why did he stop?
When I have the eclipse cannon under my control there is nothing that can stop me from ruling the world. And I wont stop there. I will never stop conquering worlds through the universe. All the worlds in the universe will belong to me. All the species in on them will be my slaves. THE ENIRE UNIVERSE WILL BELONG TO ME AND EVERYTHING IN IT :evil: AND THERE IS NOTHING ANYONE OF you CAN DO TO STOP ME. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Offline Numsgil

• Administrator
  • Bot God
    • View Profile
SoL
« Reply #34 on: October 16, 2005, 03:30:53 PM »
He lost interest. We all lose interest in some things from time to time.  That I've stayed with Darwinbots as long as I have is really quite remarkable, to be honest.  Longest I've ever stayed on a project.

Offline Zelos

• Bot Overlord
    • View Profile
SoL
« Reply #35 on: October 16, 2005, 03:47:01 PM »
that PY is still on is even more remarkeble. But nums plz dont leave, dont leav, OH GOD WHY AE you GONNA LEAVE. kidding ;)

Offline Numsgil

• Administrator
  • Bot God
    • View Profile
SoL
« Reply #36 on: October 16, 2005, 04:02:42 PM »
"Shane!  Shane!  Come back Shane!  Momma loves you, I know she does!"

:lol:

Offline PurpleYouko

• Bot God
    • View Profile
SoL
« Reply #37 on: October 17, 2005, 08:48:56 AM »
good, but aint this carlos creationg?
Originally yes but you have to remember that Carlo stopped actively programming after V2.11. From there till mid 2.3 was my stuff and since then it has been mostly Num's with a bit of mine thrown in here and there.
There are 10 kinds of people in the world
Those who understand binary.
and those who don't

:D PY :D

Offline Zelos

• Bot Overlord
    • View Profile
SoL
« Reply #38 on: October 17, 2005, 09:39:39 AM »
hmm, I think I played once carlos version before you begin doing stuff that is
« Last Edit: October 17, 2005, 09:39:53 AM by Zelos »

Offline Endy

• Bot Overlord
    • View Profile
SoL
« Reply #39 on: October 18, 2005, 03:41:25 AM »
That I've stayed with Darwinbots as long as I have is really quite remarkable, to be honest. Longest I've ever stayed on a project.

True about me also. I think it's all the usability and community DB has going for it, otherwise I would have been long gone.

Considering DB has been released far and wide as freeware, and heavily modified at that, I'd say DB belongs to everyone.

Oh about the Icons some of them are very familiar from other aplications :)
« Last Edit: October 18, 2005, 03:44:26 AM by Endy »

Offline Zelos

• Bot Overlord
    • View Profile
SoL
« Reply #40 on: October 22, 2005, 06:29:39 AM »
exacly how did you find sol nums?
« Last Edit: October 22, 2005, 06:29:49 AM by Zelos »

Offline Numsgil

• Administrator
  • Bot God
    • View Profile
SoL
« Reply #41 on: October 22, 2005, 11:05:15 AM »
Wikipedia.  There was a link up for a while.  Then someone decided to remove it (wasn't me).

Offline Zelos

• Bot Overlord
    • View Profile
SoL
« Reply #42 on: October 25, 2005, 01:24:27 PM »
ok, ive seen a few new apphere, how often do you go there?

Offline Numsgil

• Administrator
  • Bot God
    • View Profile
SoL
« Reply #43 on: October 25, 2005, 01:49:50 PM »
Every other day or so, I have a registered name and I'm watching the Alife/Darwinbots/etc. pages, so I get alerted to new updates.

Offline Zelos

• Bot Overlord
    • View Profile
SoL
« Reply #44 on: October 25, 2005, 01:54:02 PM »
neat