Author Topic: Electric  (Read 18155 times)

Offline Griz

• Bot Overlord
    • View Profile
Electric
« Reply #30 on: October 15, 2005, 02:07:35 AM »
ok, what did I say wrong? I rather have my self corrected then koking about it, cause then I get higher grades in english ^_^
nothing I know of ... you'll have to ask Bots.

~griz~
不知
~griz~
[/color]
   "The selection of Random Numbers is too important to be left to Chance"
The Mooj  a friend to all humanity
[/color]

Offline Numsgil

• Administrator
  • Bot God
    • View Profile
Electric
« Reply #31 on: October 15, 2005, 12:25:56 PM »
You're taking grammer criticism from Bots?

Hehe.

Offline Zelos

• Bot Overlord
    • View Profile
Electric
« Reply #32 on: October 15, 2005, 12:50:56 PM »
no, I rather take it from you
When I have the eclipse cannon under my control there is nothing that can stop me from ruling the world. And I wont stop there. I will never stop conquering worlds through the universe. All the worlds in the universe will belong to me. All the species in on them will be my slaves. THE ENIRE UNIVERSE WILL BELONG TO ME AND EVERYTHING IN IT :evil: AND THERE IS NOTHING ANYONE OF you CAN DO TO STOP ME. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Offline Numsgil

• Administrator
  • Bot God
    • View Profile
Electric
« Reply #33 on: October 15, 2005, 12:58:12 PM »
Other than lack of capitalization, and sometimes paragraph breaks, you're pretty good.

And some annyoing AOL speak, like "you" instead of "you", but that's more a personal pet peeve.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2005, 12:58:52 PM by Numsgil »

Offline Botsareus

• Society makes it all backwards - there is a good reason for that
  • Bot God
    • View Profile
Electric
« Reply #34 on: October 15, 2005, 01:16:03 PM »
Yea exsept my screen reads "anyonw" instead of "anyone" in your lest post Zelos. Was it just me?

begin: clearify referance
is there anyonw who have obecjtions?
/end clearify referance
« Last Edit: October 15, 2005, 01:18:04 PM by Botsareus »

Offline Zelos

• Bot Overlord
    • View Profile
Electric
« Reply #35 on: October 15, 2005, 01:16:34 PM »
yeah, you is easier then you, thats y I use you instant of you ;) but aint we getting off topic?
When I have the eclipse cannon under my control there is nothing that can stop me from ruling the world. And I wont stop there. I will never stop conquering worlds through the universe. All the worlds in the universe will belong to me. All the species in on them will be my slaves. THE ENIRE UNIVERSE WILL BELONG TO ME AND EVERYTHING IN IT :evil: AND THERE IS NOTHING ANYONE OF you CAN DO TO STOP ME. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Offline Numsgil

• Administrator
  • Bot God
    • View Profile
Electric
« Reply #36 on: October 15, 2005, 01:17:29 PM »
Yeah, so far off topic.

lol.

Offline Zelos

• Bot Overlord
    • View Profile
Electric
« Reply #37 on: October 15, 2005, 01:28:26 PM »
so lets get back to subject
ure gonna add electricity mode?
and can we later also have magnetism? like when a bot build up charge it creates a temporarly magnetic field. and with that we can make so iron (in mebo system) is magnetic so a bot who build up charge can attract iron to it. a funny little way of collecting iron dont you think?

Offline Numsgil

• Administrator
  • Bot God
    • View Profile
Electric
« Reply #38 on: October 15, 2005, 02:35:08 PM »
Yeah, but I'll have to go relearn alot about all that stuff.  It's been a looong time.

Offline Zelos

• Bot Overlord
    • View Profile
Electric
« Reply #39 on: October 15, 2005, 02:36:46 PM »
what do you mean relearn? re learn what? maybe I can help if it aint about programming.

Offline Numsgil

• Administrator
  • Bot God
    • View Profile
Electric
« Reply #40 on: October 15, 2005, 02:38:23 PM »
Well, I remember something about how a moving charged particle creates a magnetic field, but a stationary one doesn't.  Things like that.

I have my phyiscs book (parents just mailed it to me) so it just means me sitting down for liek 3 hours and reading it.

Offline Zelos

• Bot Overlord
    • View Profile
Electric
« Reply #41 on: October 15, 2005, 02:47:49 PM »
magnetism and electrical object moving in it? the formula is:
F= QVB
q is the charge
f is force
v is velocity (relative to the object, it can be the magnet that moves and not the particle)
And B is thr strengh of the magnetic field, SI unit is Tesla wich is a very huge unit. I think that earth magnetic field dont reach 1 Tesla. Anyhow but iron isnt electrical (if it isnt ionized) but it can be magnetic, that means the spin of the atoms is in the same direction so they increase each other.
Nums when it comes to physic I know alot, I´ll gladly help, I can almost (if not) all standard formulas in my head.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2005, 02:49:15 PM by Zelos »

Offline Numsgil

• Administrator
  • Bot God
    • View Profile
Electric
« Reply #42 on: October 15, 2005, 02:49:01 PM »
Yeah, that all sounded familiar ;)

I'll go read up on it later today.

Offline Zelos

• Bot Overlord
    • View Profile
Electric
« Reply #43 on: October 15, 2005, 03:01:42 PM »
I looked on wiki and I found on the article the highers value where 60 micro tesla on earth that is
« Last Edit: October 15, 2005, 03:02:02 PM by Zelos »

Offline Zelos

• Bot Overlord
    • View Profile
Electric
« Reply #44 on: October 18, 2005, 12:36:35 AM »
but that is only if the particle goes 90° relative to the field, else we gotta add sin X where X is the relative angel to the field