Bots and Simulations > Evolution and Internet Sharing Sims

duel sim eco

<< < (2/6) > >>

Shadowgod2:
Yea i noticed that too.. it always seems to act more as another start or nothing at all now then else.

I would definitely like to see a new vid out. Other than the swarms the videos that are out dont really have much interest in them. Non seem to be about evolving a good deal..

spike43884:
Seems an interesting idea. Not sure if I'll have time to go running an instance of it though, sorry.  :(

Botsareus:
That is why I have more then one comp.  ;)

Shadowgod2:
lol i just run it in background all day especially if im not using it...(which for me is most of the time though)
edit: also ive finally got some settings that i like for the 2 sims and so far only played for today. they already are taking different approaches in evolving but mostly by the alga... one has opted for bigger body sizes and fewer numbers while the other with about the same mutations has went for more numbers with about 2 mutations. the animal unfortunately has not yet gained even 1 avg mutation.. :glare: well lets see how it goes over night. last one i tried crashed with no bots on either screen and graphs cleared out. on the base simulation i had it to where they never really reached the nrg cap even at their highest. not so much anymore... might have to up the cap a little to keep things interesting and allow more room for development

Shadowgod2:
day 2: 1 had crashed and was restarted. the other only 1 new average alga mutation and still zip for animal.... come on animal you're falling behind, i might have to up the mutation rates :dry:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version