Bots and Simulations > Evolution and Internet Sharing Sims

duel sim eco

(1/6) > >>

Shadowgod2:
so i had an idea about evolving complex ecosystems. have 2 separately evolving sims starting from the same or close to the same settings and bots(this would be similar to my duel evo sims both plant and animal evolving). when they both evolve a good bit to be considered different species, put in a temporary teleport in both to allow interactions between them. after a short time then delete the teleports and allow them to evolve separately for a while once more and repeat. what do you guys think about it and if anyone has done anything like this what was their results.. maybe this will get the forum a bit more active for a little bit... :D

Botsareus:
I am working on native predator prey systems aka project green light when I have time. Should help you out with what you are trying to simulate.

Shadowgod2:
cool and hows that going? i know they can be tough to get stable enough to evolve... kinda why i thought of this, maybe to evolve it in some way

Botsareus:
I am thinking of a good time to publish a video but I need to be sure I have time to finish coding it. The video part was easy but it changes stuff enough that I may as well evolve the robots I am currently evolving from scratch. Therefore, :blueblob: for now :P

Botsareus:
off topic: One of the features I will need beta testing on is my fix to have both start and else in one gene. The code is rather messy there and very easy to break.

--- Code: ---Cond
Start
Else
Stop

--- End code ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version