Author Topic: Response to points in topic "Why is Spike So Annoying?" + Some points to present  (Read 6517 times)

Offline spike43884

• Bot Overlord
    • View Profile
1) "Mhm" is simply a general answer/expression showing general agreement/satisifcation. I am lazy, therefore I choose to use a generic all-purpose response usually, rather than wasting precious time in creating some precise one for each situation.
2) "Earf" is a little joke from another corner of the internet long ago. I shall not bother to explain it thoroughly, but it originates from some poking of fun at the English language while developing names for fictional planets to test some stuff.
3) My line of various "Russia" / "Russian" bots originate from a bot "Siberia" which I so named for its white colouration reflecting the cold north of Russia. In several bots I used the out coming colour of mutation for the original coded line as the source for a name. It has no relation to you or your mother Botsareus, the world does not revolve around you. Additionally, I too have a lisp. I once was far worse at speaking then your mother undoubtedly was.
4) Finally, take a logical look at this. How could I be poking fun at your mother, I do not know her, I do not know you in real life, and I am not from Russia.

You however do clearly post jibes. My previous ventures here I was younger, and less skilled with my communication in some areas. I never came with malicious intent and am unable to see any clear interpretation which would show such intent, however I lack to see how many of your posts could be interpreted with anything but such intent.

On the occasional times I shall undoubtedly venture back here (As I do truly like the program and its concept) I do ask you keep your insults and so forth into your head.
Autism can allow so much joy, and at the same time sadness to be seen. Our world is weird, and full of contradiction everywhere, yet somehow at moments seems to come together, and make near perfect sense.

Offline Botsareus

• Society makes it all backwards - there is a good reason for that
  • Bot God
    • View Profile
I was simply stating how it made me feel two years ago. And also stating that I realized the errors in my ways for exactly the facts you present above. What I am saying is I over reacted, and the reasons I overreacted. Although most likely paranoid flavored reasons.

Offline Botsareus

• Society makes it all backwards - there is a good reason for that
  • Bot God
    • View Profile
Let me add that I also have no malicious intent. You can be safe to run my revisions of DB2 without it eating your computer. I only really have clarity of mind when I write code. :P

Offline spike43884

• Bot Overlord
    • View Profile
Although most likely paranoid flavored reasons.
Aspergers-flavored reasons on this end.
Let me add that I also have no malicious intent. You can be safe to run my revisions of DB2 without it eating your computer. I only really have clarity of mind when I write code. :P
Code is nice. I find I'm better at planning it and developing the concepts for algorithms rather than writing down the actual code itself. I held a good talk on the internet with a java programmer over a few things to implement into a program, yet to this day still can't write a line of java.
Autism can allow so much joy, and at the same time sadness to be seen. Our world is weird, and full of contradiction everywhere, yet somehow at moments seems to come together, and make near perfect sense.