Author Topic: dule evo sim  (Read 9603 times)

Offline Shadowgod2

• Bot Destroyer
    • View Profile
Re: dule evo sim
« Reply #15 on: August 11, 2016, 03:23:41 PM »
No it doesn't over heat Darwinbots freezes up and my computer tries it get it working again and basicly dumps everything into it preventing me from doing anything. Same thing happens with ark(game) too. If my computer is closed it can't get the display running right again and that's when I have to shut it down. I think it may happen during autosave but the graphs were in the way to be sure. It's not db directly but it does start it. My computer is a bit old though3-5 years I think so it's starting to run petty slow now
« Last Edit: August 11, 2016, 03:26:53 PM by Shadowgod2 »

Offline Botsareus

• Society makes it all backwards - there is a good reason for that
  • Bot God
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 11, 2016, 04:35:36 PM »
Shadow, try this anyway and see if it works any better:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=YGpvHPYokf8

Offline Botsareus

• Society makes it all backwards - there is a good reason for that
  • Bot God
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 29, 2016, 01:58:55 PM »
Let me clarify:

If you have "use internet pictures to seed randomizer" and no internet the program will freeze at some point trying to get data until an internet connection is reestablished.

But that has nothing to do with mutation rates. And absolutely nothing to do with the internet if the above rule is disabled.
What! Wheres that setting xD?
[Better idea] Use Conway's Game of Life to decide the fate of all robots.

I think I figured out what Spike was reacting so wildly to. I think he contacted the daily telegraph personally trying to get me sued for apparently violating there contract. They use a different web configuration now so my pictures from the internet idea is now pretty much dead.