I think this one is simply the result of a mutations buffer overflow that I thought I fixed.
Basically every time a robot mutates it logs the mutation, with enough mutations logged the program crashes.
There is a small possibility it happens when teleporting a robot in when it tries to expend the string. But I need to make sure before I set anything up to run:
Testlund, please recreate it without teleportars and than just send me the lastran.set file and the robots. (That is faster than me looking up something on youtube, my vid quality is bad. I can not see what values you are using.)
I will have to run it long enough for it to crash, but that is going to be the most effective way of fixing this. I do not mind running something for a couple of days.