Author Topic: Botsareus getting ready to head out into the real world.  (Read 3234 times)

Offline Botsareus

• Society makes it all backwards - there is a good reason for that
  • Bot God
    • View Profile
Botsareus getting ready to head out into the real world.
« on: November 19, 2015, 12:46:03 PM »
Well it certainly been a fun and educational experience.
I am going to see if the uni. I am going to attend is willing to host Peters python for internet mode.
I am also going to maybe? try a port of the entire project into Java, C++, or vb.net (but strictly under the uni. sponsorship)
Finally, I still have two experiments running:
 A. I am trying to induce predator pray cycles into plants (fitness function) to get some killer plants or maybe they will even stop being plants.
 B. I am evolving my zerobot to see if I can snatch the top spot on the F1 league with it under very little supervision. Unfortunately it is a bit bumpy. Still, some progress is better then none.

My sat scores should be in by the end of the month. I am not saying goodbye because I may be back later to play with DB3. But to all, and in Sporks own words: Live long and prosper.

Bots out.

Offline MysticalDumpling

• Bot Destroyer
  • Kurwa chuj!
    • View Profile
Re: Botsareus getting ready to head out into the real world.
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2015, 11:03:59 AM »
Good luck!
To być albo nie być, oto jest ze pytanie

Offline Botsareus

• Society makes it all backwards - there is a good reason for that
  • Bot God
    • View Profile
Re: Botsareus getting ready to head out into the real world.
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2015, 03:54:21 PM »
Just figured out a hack to have a sim where plants turn into hunters and hunters turn into plants!
Will it make it into a DB2.49? Or, will it be codename "project greenlight" ? I am hoping for the latter so I can host an IM server, multithread, and do automatic leagues...

The mystery deepens! Stay tuned for more!

edit: Oh, did I mention 3D?  8) I will need some code monkeys asap.

Time will tell, bots out...

P.S.

It is a significant enough change where I may have to rerun the leagues and generate a new zerobot for F1 mode and all that good stuff. And due to the fact that I do not really know how easy it will be to generate another zerobot I am being  :blueblob: about it for now.
« Last Edit: December 12, 2015, 03:59:30 PM by Botsareus »