General > Announcements

Darwinbots 2.48.26 with installer

(1/2) > >>

Botsareus:
Please use the full install pack so true randomness works correctly. Here is a direct download link:

Download

Changes this version:

~Bug fix to prevent infinite repopulation when no vegy selected.

~Removed redundant code in robot insertion.

~Bug fix so ignore error icon updates correctly. If you are not using safemode program activates ignore error on startup.

~Got rid of a large amount of memory allocation obsolete features.

~Bug fixing in voluntarily shooting waste.

~Negative values in vshoot still shoot virus with minimal effective range. Slime is more susceptive to viral attacks.

~Safemode now works correctly during survival evolution mode.

~Overflow error fix in anglecmp DNA command.

~Amplification mutation now works on robots with more then 5000 dna commands.

~Improved rules for figuring out when to stop mutations if they take too long. Fixed a bug illegal exit from main mutate routine.

~Improved chances that poison and venom do something interesting.

~Bug fix and code simplification in info shots.

~Improved rules for point2 and copyerror2 mutations to produce more friendly values for shooting and sharing trough ties.

~Fixed some bugs and restructured code for inc dec store multstore etc.

~Buoyancy now has an effect on shock.

~Robots can no longer kill themselves using chloroplasts. If a robots has less then 100 energy it can not make new chloroplasts.

~Viruses are deadly to plants with no slime. The new alga in install pack has slime built in.

~Filter restart mode fully integrated.

~Bug fix in generating a reset of a restartmode after prompt for robot removal is canceled.

~Minor code simplification for clarity and speed in strbody and chloroplasts.

~Bug fix in trefup...dn...dx...sx now works as should.

~Improved rules for collecting body and energy from waste.

~Tidal mode corrects for old age effect.

~Chloroplasts old age effect reduced from 45E8 to 1E9.

~Complete redo of tie sharing to make the rules better and fix some bugs. Body sharing not allowed in F2 league mode.

~Added an optional feature that lets you extract epigenetic memory in a gene that deletes itself after a robot is loaded.

~Fixed hashing. Overall mutations from DNA file are tracked separately from overall mutations counter from within a simulation.

~Added a wrapper function to prevent a string overflow in mutations.

~Fatal restrictions applied to repopulating and inserted robots.

~Code simplification and minor bug fixing in max cycles in league.

~No more seporate exe for true random, option is available in global settings. Now it is using picture sources and 7z instead of random.org.

~Sending less information to PeterIM in attempt to stop hacking.

~Bug fix and improvements in robot tag generator

~Stagnent evolution in my survival fitness function such as plant evolution terminates after 3 Million cycles.

~Bug fix in monitoring corpses for IM.

~Bug fix in RGB memory monitor. Some memory was not monitored before.

~Improved my zerobot mode fitness function.

Edit: Overflow error fixed in calculating genetic distance.

Edit: Another minor last minute bug fix: After randomizer seeding the main window's caption now goes back to normal instead of showing progress indicator. Thank you for keeping up and...

Enjoy!

Botsareus:
I also *think* I just fixed a rather old bug where my restart modes where not playing well with safe mode. I will find out in a couple more days if my fix actually worked.

Botsareus:
Looking good. All fixed.

Still buggy, but I might know what the problem is.

Botsareus:
I am still getting a subscript out of range error once in a while in LIM. I will have to fix it with the next revision. :/

Botsareus:
I promise to fix this two remaining bugs in next release.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version