Author Topic: Convergent (Spork22)  (Read 3449 times)

Offline spork22

• Bot Destroyer
    • View Profile
Convergent (Spork22)
« on: July 28, 2015, 09:36:44 AM »
Well, this is my second pretty much all scratch bot. It's designed so that one of them will glance by a food source, fly off to another one of it's species, tell them where the food is, who in turn, tells another, unleashing a migratory chain reaction to a single bot in order to kill it. The first one wasn't that successful but I will include an evolved version that works quite well. Keep in mind that you should give the evolved version less energy, around 3000, and if you want less lag, disable the movement vectors.

The evolved version has found a way to orbit the location of it's prey after eating it, providing a location for sharing information to the rest of the species. Not only that, they occasionally send a few scouts out of the main swarm to make more swarms.

If you wish I can post the codes onto here instead of through a download. I just find it easier to do this.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2015, 10:00:50 AM by spork22 »
Hubba Jubba Lollywash!

Offline spike43884

• Bot Overlord
    • View Profile
Re: Convergent (Spork22)
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2015, 12:18:06 PM »
cool.
Autism can allow so much joy, and at the same time sadness to be seen. Our world is weird, and full of contradiction everywhere, yet somehow at moments seems to come together, and make near perfect sense.