Author Topic: Shadow's potentially false bug reports  (Read 3063 times)

Offline Botsareus

• Society makes it all backwards - there is a good reason for that
  • Bot God
    • View Profile
Shadow's potentially false bug reports
« on: July 05, 2015, 03:24:27 PM »
Shadowgod claims the sysvars are not working correctly. I have not touched the venom and poison code ever. I even tested it in late 2013 and it worked perfectly.

Shadowgod, can you please tell me under what version it got broken all of s sudden?

If I disprove your claim that there is a bug in these sysvars I will never take another bug report seriously from you again. This is not the first time, but it damn well be the last.

It makes me feel like shadow is working for the same people that hacked me. The auto restart feature is working. Peter uses it with no problem. I do not like conspiracy theories much but feels like someone with alot of power wants DB2 and my fitness functions to go to hell.

Why be afraid of IM? It is not a computer virus, it is a friendly life simulation connected with portals.

I know I have a personality fault for assuming stuff, but really, it is just innocent life simulator. Why? Why after working on a project off and on for 12 years does it have to come crashing down the way it did. Why do people who clearly can debug vb6 like shadow choose to send me bogus bug reports instead.

Why was there two surveillance looking vans outside my window before I got hacked?

I can go on and on about this, but to me it feels like there is coordinated effort to shut us down. Especially DB2, my fitness functions and DB2IM.

I will remain convinced until I am proved otherwise. Or a university I am planning to apply to excepts my research proposal.

Ether way, as you can see, I am still angry about stuff like this bordering on paranoia.

Offline spike43884

• Bot Overlord
    • View Profile
Re: Shadow's potentially false bug reports
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2015, 11:30:40 AM »
Shadowgod claims the sysvars are not working correctly. I have not touched the venom and poison code ever. I even tested it in late 2013 and it worked perfectly.

Shadowgod, can you please tell me under what version it got broken all of s sudden?

If I disprove your claim that there is a bug in these sysvars I will never take another bug report seriously from you again. This is not the first time, but it damn well be the last.

It makes me feel like shadow is working for the same people that hacked me. The auto restart feature is working. Peter uses it with no problem. I do not like conspiracy theories much but feels like someone with alot of power wants DB2 and my fitness functions to go to hell.

Why be afraid of IM? It is not a computer virus, it is a friendly life simulation connected with portals.

I know I have a personality fault for assuming stuff, but really, it is just innocent life simulator. Why? Why after working on a project off and on for 12 years does it have to come crashing down the way it did. Why do people who clearly can debug vb6 like shadow choose to send me bogus bug reports instead.

Why was there two surveillance looking vans outside my window before I got hacked?

I can go on and on about this, but to me it feels like there is coordinated effort to shut us down. Especially DB2, my fitness functions and DB2IM.

I will remain convinced until I am proved otherwise. Or a university I am planning to apply to excepts my research proposal.

Ether way, as you can see, I am still angry about stuff like this bordering on paranoia.
We could always 'get up and shift' so to speak. The internet is a vast place, we can easy sit somewhere else to plan on DB3.
I think we'd probably find it a lot easier still, if there were more of us. You guys are more of the science experts so maybe recruit over: http://www.scienceforums.net/ possibly?
Autism can allow so much joy, and at the same time sadness to be seen. Our world is weird, and full of contradiction everywhere, yet somehow at moments seems to come together, and make near perfect sense.