Author Topic: Its real quiet...  (Read 7565 times)

Offline spork22

• Bot Destroyer
    • View Profile
Re: Its real quiet...
« Reply #15 on: July 22, 2015, 10:52:32 AM »
I mostly want to work on the part where the bots realize the inner layer is finished and the outer layer or the guard layer must be created.

But first, before I try anything too complicated i should probably just do something like Animal Minimalis.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2015, 12:04:41 PM by spork22 »
Hubba Jubba Lollywash!

Offline spike43884

• Bot Overlord
    • View Profile
Re: Its real quiet...
« Reply #16 on: July 23, 2015, 04:37:33 AM »
I mostly want to work on the part where the bots realize the inner layer is finished and the outer layer or the guard layer must be created.

But first, before I try anything too complicated i should probably just do something like Animal Minimalis.
I've responded to your cheddarmold with the code of one of my bots.
With you idea of making bots work on the inner layer then the outer layer. You need to use numties...and some form of in/out...setting it to the lowest amount of numties. Tell the bot then to not create a 3rd tie until in/out that is set to lowest numties is 2. Then create a third tie, tell this 3rd tie that its the outer layer.

You also need to make sure they use whatever the command is to check a memory location through eyes to make sure they don't tie to a bot with 2 ties already. If you set the *.tielen and *.tieang to something you can control the size and make a perfect circle, if you use 100 .stifftie store while the inner ring is forming, then when inner ring is formed 25 .stifftie store you should form the inner ring correctly.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2015, 04:50:26 AM by spike43884 »
Autism can allow so much joy, and at the same time sadness to be seen. Our world is weird, and full of contradiction everywhere, yet somehow at moments seems to come together, and make near perfect sense.