Author Topic: Theoretical Science is fun.  (Read 3837 times)

Offline spike43884

• Bot Overlord
    • View Profile
Theoretical Science is fun.
« on: May 31, 2015, 04:48:27 AM »
"Anything is possible"
Litterally, this statement, quite litterally is true.
Let me point it out, first you have to question - what is reality?
Well reality, is what you believe is around you, your perception of your surroundings.

So If you believe anything is possible, and you believe that you somehow can fly, no matter what anyone else tells you, then in your reality, you can fly? There isn't anything to prove that you can't fly in your reality...
Autism can allow so much joy, and at the same time sadness to be seen. Our world is weird, and full of contradiction everywhere, yet somehow at moments seems to come together, and make near perfect sense.

Offline Botsareus

• Society makes it all backwards - there is a good reason for that
  • Bot God
    • View Profile
Re: Theoretical Science is fun.
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2015, 06:01:11 PM »
Yea, like by you writing that makes me think you are not a random kid with autism from UK but some kind of shrink.  :P In particular I associated you with one of our older administrators "PY" when you joined. I was thinking he came back pissed at me for writing a fitness function, hacked me, and started verbal attacking me on the forums.
Obviously it was most likely bad timing. I had personal stuff going on as well.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2015, 08:27:17 PM by Botsareus »

Offline spike43884

• Bot Overlord
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2015, 04:57:13 AM »
Yea, like by you writing that makes me think you are not a random kid with autism from UK but some kind of shrink.  :P In particular I associated you with one of our older administrators "PY" when you joined. I was thinking he came back pissed at me for writing a fitness function, hacked me, and started verbal attacking me on the forums.
Obviously it was most likely bad timing. I had personal stuff going on as well.

Heh, well. What was the 'fitness function' you wrote?
Autism can allow so much joy, and at the same time sadness to be seen. Our world is weird, and full of contradiction everywhere, yet somehow at moments seems to come together, and make near perfect sense.

Offline Botsareus

• Society makes it all backwards - there is a good reason for that
  • Bot God
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2015, 08:37:12 AM »
It is called survival evolution. Need the autorestart to work though. You can access it from global settings. I want to harden up some vegys with it as soon as I have a proper computer again.

Offline spike43884

• Bot Overlord
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2015, 11:52:41 AM »
It is called survival evolution. Need the autorestart to work though. You can access it from global settings. I want to harden up some vegys with it as soon as I have a proper computer again.
I'll have a test on it. If you want some just 'okish' buts for your sims with it I'm sure I can find you some :)