Author Topic: Everlivus Influenzus Evolved (spork22) (Mutation)  (Read 3374 times)

Offline spork22

• Bot Destroyer
    • View Profile
Everlivus Influenzus Evolved (spork22) (Mutation)
« on: April 30, 2015, 04:28:41 PM »
Well,  a while back I found a veggie that was dominating my simulation, and I called it Everlivus Influenzus. Since then, I have made it better at reproducing through conditioning and evolving.  Now, before I explain anything more about this bot, I must say that if you put only one in, it will go into a dormant state and may never start reproducing (assuming the sun is on) If you put two within close range (aka the bot's eyesight or vision), they should start reproducing. I like EIE because it has a self-replicating virus that can confuse most curious bots, especially multibots. It was the original inspiration for the zombie virus bot. It made Caterpillar  a mess.  They also stop producing this virus if their energy is too low, as well as maintaining a certain size. If you were to turn off the sun, they would eventually become a cluster of evenly spaced, dormant bots, until you turn the sun back on.
Hubba Jubba Lollywash!

Offline spike43884

• Bot Overlord
    • View Profile
Re: Everlivus Influenzus Evolved (spork22) (Mutation)
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2015, 05:11:24 AM »
If you like evolving viruses through conditioning
http://forum.darwinbots.com/index.php/topic,6753.0.html
The one singulary most powerful virus, but its a terribly inefficient bot.
Evolution turns the bot to be more efficient with virus. Extinction much.
Autism can allow so much joy, and at the same time sadness to be seen. Our world is weird, and full of contradiction everywhere, yet somehow at moments seems to come together, and make near perfect sense.