Code center > Bugs and fixes

poison and venom not working

(1/9) > >>

Shadowgod2:
i know it's a bit late for bugs but i just found a pretty big one.

i was messing around with poison but nothing i put into it works like it should or rather at all. and i just checked venom and it doesn't work either.

cond
*.shflav 0 !=
*.shflav -2 !=
start
50 .vloc store
50 .venval store
1 .strvenom store
*.shang .aimshoot store
-3 .shoot store
stop

cond
*.nrg 30000 >
start
314 rnd .aimdx store
50 .repro store
stop

'Gene 3 I was born!
cond
*.robage 0 =
start
180 .aimdx store
stop

'Gene 4 Moving out

'Gene 5 Almost moved out
cond
*.robage 10 <
start
10 .up store
stop

this is the bot i've been playing with just switching out the poison and venom but doesn't even change basic memory.

spike43884:
on another even simpler bot of mine which doesn't even move, I was using a version of my blind retaliation gene, but whatever value aimshoot had (I was using *.shang X sub .aimshoot store) it would aim right. shang is meant to be 90 degrees to the right (possibly left, I tried 90 and -90 as values in my sub aimshoot) yet it didnt 'appear' atleast to be affecting the aim. Its actually a desperate problem as the bot I created is inevitably even stronger than I thought, because it has virtually 0 energy wastage BUT its useless without its specific aiming. It has to sit there and so its very problematic currently.

Botsareus:
Note to self: Spike reported broken memory too.

If you guys find more bugs please post, hopefully by 8 months 75% of the simulator will be dysfunctional. Keep up the good work.  :D

spike43884:

--- Quote from: Botsareus on April 19, 2015, 07:23:48 PM ---Note to self: Spike reported broken memory too.

If you guys find more bugs please post, hopefully by 8 months 75% of the simulator will be dysfunctional. Keep up the good work.  :D

--- End quote ---

Lol. Hey botsareus, did you get my message asking if you could run 1 F3 league?

Botsareus:
Another note to self: Make sure 4multibot" works.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version