Bots and Simulations > Bot Tavern

zero evo behavior

(1/4) > >>

Shadowgod2:
observing my 0 bot evo sim i found a bot that actually reacted to what it sees, but when i looked at the dna i found absolutely no direct reason for it.

start
 *493 *.pwaste *.refage 526 *.up 522 *.eye7 *.tieang .vtimer store
 floorstore
 <
 -11 *.pleas -40 *.trefvelmysx *.shootval *.tielen store
''''''''''''''''''''''''  Gene:  1 Ends at position  20  '''''''''''''''''''''''

the only thing i could come up with was the floorstore was affecting the *.eye7 in the previous line. i tested and found that only when something was in eye7 that it moved. this puts a whole new spin on how the dna really works and how bots can be built. too bad this bot doesn't repro. come to think of it all the other bots i have no idea how they repro either. they do all kinds of things like shooting viruses and deleting their dna. i'm confused :wacko:

start
 *493 *.pwaste *.refage 526 *.up 522 *.eye7 0 .refxpos store
 *.refvelscalar store
 -11 *.pleas -40 store
 *.shootval *.tielen *.shang''''''''''''''''''''''''  Gene:  1 Ends at position  20  '''''''''''''''''''''''

this was just the best chosen by the program which was a virus infection as the last mutation. 50 bots optimal for start with feeder vegies if you want to watch/evo yourself.

spike43884:
What does .floorstore do.
Also could you give us an upload of your zerobot sim, maybe we could all work on it...running instances when we have time :D

Shadowgod2:
here you go just today they evoed into blobs near the feeder veggies.

spike43884:

--- Quote from: Shadowgod2 on March 06, 2015, 11:14:11 AM ---here you go just today they evoed into blobs near the feeder veggies.

--- End quote ---
K. I'll see what they evolve to now :D

spork22:
This is interesting. I might want to watch this too. I think it's so cool how the bots use the DNA in ways we've never thought of before.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version