Bots and Simulations > Bot Tavern

Come' on Liven up! [PLEASE READ]

(1/3) > >>

spike43884:
Everyones gotten so quite, and reserved themselves to themselves here, and i've had enough of this so-quiet-you-can-hear-a-pin-drop mood.
We all are good in our own ways at the DNA, Shadowgod at  bugfixing, Moonfish at inline conditioning, Spork at peicing together code, and me at coming up with mad idea's so here is my proposal:

Lets a bot as a team. A completely unique one. I've had a couple of idea's of possible ones to make:
A) A bot which moves mobile shapes when it see's them to defend itself
B) A bot which forms a perfect ring which will only let vegetables through
C) A bot which steals the DNA of the first bot it comes in contact with (Mimicking)
D) A bot which at the sight of danger reproduces a lot of very low energy babies then runs
E) A Bot which will behave slightly like a velociraptor, Sighting prey from far away, then making a decoy for the prey and striking from behind
F) A Bot which stays behind its prey all the time, without using ties and preferably not changing the DNA of the opponent

spork22:
I like the ring idea the most. :P It would be a great tactical advantage and a challenge too

spike43884:

--- Quote from: spork22 on February 14, 2015, 03:30:18 PM ---I like the ring idea the most. :P It would be a great tactical advantage and a challenge too

--- End quote ---
It would, it'd also allow for us to find a bit of a new system to create a bot, and possibly top Fruit flies :D
Would you try to get some other people to have a look at the post spork :D

spork22:
I would try, but I don't know how to. I just check the unread posts since my last visit. Anyways, the first thing we need to cover for the circle bots is their behavior; that is, is the circle rotating like a conga line, and is there two types, like, the guards (who form the circle) and the sharers (the ones who flit about inside the circle, feeding off the veggies, sharing energy, and reproducing when a guard is lost)

spork22:
I also have plenty  of time on my hands to test out bots and evolve them.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version