Author Topic: Show No Mercy (Veggie)(Spork22)  (Read 4086 times)

Offline spork22

• Bot Destroyer
    • View Profile
Show No Mercy (Veggie)(Spork22)
« on: February 07, 2015, 12:35:08 PM »
While evaluating ARCMR, I discovered a bot that acted like a strategic turret. It used ties to kill passing bots extremely quickly. So I saved it and played around with a few genes and I eventually got it to reproduce and eat well enough to be an actual self-preserving species. Yes, it is cannibalistic, but they don't actively hunt each other so it still works well. Yet another plant of horrible doom  :P
Hubba Jubba Lollywash!

Offline spike43884

• Bot Overlord
    • View Profile
Re: Show No Mercy (Veggie)(Spork22)
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2015, 02:57:14 PM »
Make a Multibot veggie (an organised multibot veggie) next :3

I love seeing organised bots...Also it'd be cool if you could make me an animal_minimalis that will form a triangle-shaped MB.
Autism can allow so much joy, and at the same time sadness to be seen. Our world is weird, and full of contradiction everywhere, yet somehow at moments seems to come together, and make near perfect sense.

Offline spork22

• Bot Destroyer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2015, 03:18:50 PM »
I can certainly try, but sometimes the best thing to to is let them evolve, save promising results, and then start a new sim with the evolved bots.
Hubba Jubba Lollywash!

Offline spike43884

• Bot Overlord
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2015, 07:38:56 AM »
I can certainly try, but sometimes the best thing to to is let them evolve, save promising results, and then start a new sim with the evolved bots.
I know, thats what got aggressive dwarfs... But sometimes its best to add a little bit by hand. Anyway, when you have a base for a multibot, generally they evolve better.
Autism can allow so much joy, and at the same time sadness to be seen. Our world is weird, and full of contradiction everywhere, yet somehow at moments seems to come together, and make near perfect sense.