General > Leagues

Slime Mold

<< < (2/2)

spork22:
I wasn't planning on a bot that acts as a slime mold on it's own. I was thinking more of a multibot. Like Amoeba, if you will, but with the communication aspect of a slime mold. Also, scout babies is something that's already done in the Battlestar Bot, one of my favorite bots.

spike43884:

--- Quote from: spork22 on January 26, 2015, 04:25:03 PM ---I wasn't planning on a bot that acts as a slime mold on it's own. I was thinking more of a multibot. Like Amoeba, if you will, but with the communication aspect of a slime mold. Also, scout babies is something that's already done in the Battlestar Bot, one of my favorite bots.

--- End quote ---
never heard of battlestar babies. RBF was meant to use babies as a defence mechanism by if it was big bertha stage and was attack it'd speedily reproduce in the direction it was attacked, never worked though sadly. ): till went superstrong though.

--- Quote from: Shadowgod2 on January 26, 2015, 02:29:31 PM ---4 ties not 3

--- End quote ---

Is it 4, I know it was 3...the tiebot tutorials mention 3 because producing 3 tied babies can be used as an anti-tie enemies defence. Hence why 4bot structures are good.

Shadowgod2:
.tielen1-4 and .tieang1-4

http://wiki.darwinbots.com/w/.tieang4

spike43884:
Oh.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version