Bots and Simulations > Simulation Emporium

free large evo sim

<< < (2/3) > >>

spike43884:
Yes I do.

Shadowgod2:
update

they seem to be codependent on each other(alga less so than animal). the defence that the alga have formed has backfired and the animal reproduces when tied and with a high enough nrg of course.

i have also added 5 random moving shapes which has allowed the alga to explode to the 400s and more at times and the animal at about 100.
day/night and weather are in play which took quite a while for them to evolve to it(many restarts from saves).

next update in 1 month.
enjoy :)

Shadowgod2:
ok the sim has ran itself into a dead end and won't last very long. i've tried to keep it going but the issue is the alga has become very unstable and kills itself by reproing too much in a non cancerous way.

they devolved tie dependence but to refbody or something like that. otherwise not much else has happened. :banghead: it was going sooo well too.

spike43884:

--- Quote from: Shadowgod2 on February 21, 2015, 07:20:49 PM ---ok the sim has ran itself into a dead end and won't last very long. i've tried to keep it going but the issue is the alga has become very unstable and kills itself by reproing too much in a non cancerous way.

they devolved tie dependence but to refbody or something like that. otherwise not much else has happened. :banghead: it was going sooo well too.

--- End quote ---

Shadow. If you want to get the bots to evolve, you really need to select your starting bots, then try to expand their code. Make it do the same thing, but it many more commands...Theres then more places to do stable mutation. Allowing for more flexibility in adaption

Shadowgod2:
that's the thing. i want it to evolve without any dna corrections from me to a more stable code. it's suppose to be free real evo with only environmental changes only. in this case the mutation in the vegs that helped them also kills them.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version