Author Topic: I have problems with the Flash plugin.  (Read 4150 times)

Offline Testlund

• Bot God
    • View Profile
I have problems with the Flash plugin.
« on: December 25, 2014, 09:49:33 AM »
December 23, 2014 my Flash plugin got automatically blocked with the message that it contained a vulnerability, and I was recommended to update it, but it doesn't link to any page where I can update/download anything.

I tried to download and install from Adobe's flash page instead but that doesn't work either. When I double-click to install it it just gets loaded into RAM and then nothing happens.

What the hell is going on???

Does anybody here experience any problems with Flash?
The internet is corrupt and controlled by criminally minded people.

Offline spike43884

• Bot Overlord
    • View Profile
Re: I have problems with the Flash plugin.
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2014, 07:23:58 AM »
December 23, 2014 my Flash plugin got automatically blocked with the message that it contained a vulnerability, and I was recommended to update it, but it doesn't link to any page where I can update/download anything.

I tried to download and install from Adobe's flash page instead but that doesn't work either. When I double-click to install it it just gets loaded into RAM and then nothing happens.

What the hell is going on???

Does anybody here experience any problems with Flash?
No not had a flash problem, Im using Kaspersky.

BTW: If you buy the 2 or 3 year old kaspersky AV protection, its dead cheap...and updates to the latest version.
Autism can allow so much joy, and at the same time sadness to be seen. Our world is weird, and full of contradiction everywhere, yet somehow at moments seems to come together, and make near perfect sense.

Offline Testlund

• Bot God
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2014, 10:15:05 AM »
I solved it. It was a firewall issue because of the way the Flash installer was designed.  :rolleyes:

Offline spike43884

• Bot Overlord
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2014, 08:40:07 AM »
I solved it. It was a firewall issue because of the way the Flash installer was designed.  :rolleyes:
Mhm. Theres 3 steps before going to 'out of the way' places for help.

Step 1: Restart Computer
Step 2: Check Firewall (because everyone needs ultra-over-complicated active-traffic-management)
Step 3: Google it.
__________________________________________________________________________________
Those steps fix 80% of problems I encounter.
Autism can allow so much joy, and at the same time sadness to be seen. Our world is weird, and full of contradiction everywhere, yet somehow at moments seems to come together, and make near perfect sense.

Offline Testlund

• Bot God
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2014, 09:07:35 AM »
You're right. I think we would both benefit from reading more and posting less.  ;)

Offline spike43884

• Bot Overlord
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 31, 2014, 10:01:16 AM »
You're right. I think we would both benefit from reading more and posting less.  ;)

Mhm, probably. Theres just so little to read though, and so much to post :/

Oh test, mind checking out the bot tavern, I think I posted it in there atleast. Im making a pondmode vegetable...But its spontaneously dieing, I don't understand whats forcing it though, all the bots have much more energy than needed to survive, and suddenly die and drop...Same with most births. Its not like a predator is hunting it or anything :/