Author Topic: Must ask, What is the maximum survivable amount of .pwaste a bot can carry  (Read 5071 times)

Offline spike43884

• Bot Overlord
    • View Profile
I've come up with (possibly the only) solution to .pwaste, and a way to survive it.
I just need to know the value thats the highest value a bot will survive of .pwaste, because it makes it slightly weaker while doing this.
Autism can allow so much joy, and at the same time sadness to be seen. Our world is weird, and full of contradiction everywhere, yet somehow at moments seems to come together, and make near perfect sense.

Offline Numsgil

• Administrator
  • Bot God
    • View Profile
Re: Must ask, What is the maximum survivable amount of .pwaste a bot can carry
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2014, 07:37:09 PM »
It depends on the waste threshold.  Basically, if a bot's waste + pwaste > waste threshold, it enters "Alzheimers" and gets random memory locations changed.

Even then, that's not going to cause instant death.  It's just going to cause the bot to behave unpredictably. Eventually it should cause death, but it can take quite a while.

See the wiki on waste.

Offline spike43884

• Bot Overlord
    • View Profile
Re: Must ask, What is the maximum survivable amount of .pwaste a bot can carry
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2014, 04:44:14 AM »
It depends on the waste threshold.  Basically, if a bot's waste + pwaste > waste threshold, it enters "Alzheimers" and gets random memory locations changed.

Even then, that's not going to cause instant death.  It's just going to cause the bot to behave unpredictably. Eventually it should cause death, but it can take quite a while.

See the wiki on waste.

Whats the standard (like F1/F2/F3/MB & Such league) setting for the waste threshold...I can just shoot out waste easy peasy...But if you noticed my 'Russian Babies Forever' has a crude form of PWASTE & WASTE management.
Autism can allow so much joy, and at the same time sadness to be seen. Our world is weird, and full of contradiction everywhere, yet somehow at moments seems to come together, and make near perfect sense.