Author Topic: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Help! (MB'S!!!)  (Read 3906 times)

Offline spike43884

• Bot Overlord
    • View Profile
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Help! (MB'S!!!)
« on: December 14, 2014, 08:54:17 AM »
I've tried many of tactics to organise my MB's but THEY ARE NOT WORKING!
I've tried doing .fixang to make a seasnake-structure-like MB, but it wont work....which is really insanitising....
(Btw I would analyse seasnake but it uses inline conditioning/1 gene and not the nice simple structure format)

Why won't fixang work!
Autism can allow so much joy, and at the same time sadness to be seen. Our world is weird, and full of contradiction everywhere, yet somehow at moments seems to come together, and make near perfect sense.

Offline Shadowgod2

• Bot Destroyer
    • View Profile
Re: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Help! (MB'S!!!)
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2014, 11:41:22 AM »
depends on what you're trying to do with it. where's the bot you are trying to make?

Offline spike43884

• Bot Overlord
    • View Profile
Re: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Help! (MB'S!!!)
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2014, 11:35:41 AM »
depends on what you're trying to do with it. where's the bot you are trying to make?
Ahh I scrapped the code and im starting on it again...but pretty much I want the original bot to have 1 tie behind it, and then just a chain of bots trailing behind it (slightly like seasnake just I can't understand inline conditioning so couldn't edit that code)
Autism can allow so much joy, and at the same time sadness to be seen. Our world is weird, and full of contradiction everywhere, yet somehow at moments seems to come together, and make near perfect sense.