Author Topic: Chromasones.  (Read 4203 times)

Offline spike43884

• Bot Overlord
    • View Profile
Chromasones.
« on: December 02, 2014, 12:35:40 PM »
Before you say this should go into real biology, this is a query to more elaborate manual .sexrepro type systems...
What if we had a bot, with lets say 60 genes, but for every dominant gene we have 2 recessive, and activate them on birth randomly...
Just a forced variation idea...Could be useful in a long-term sim...

Also just a slightly offtopic point, Is it possible for DNA/VIRUSES to change the colour of a bot...I ask this because Im expanding in the virus area, and want to make a virus which changes enemies to my bot...
Autism can allow so much joy, and at the same time sadness to be seen. Our world is weird, and full of contradiction everywhere, yet somehow at moments seems to come together, and make near perfect sense.

Offline Botsareus

• Society makes it all backwards - there is a good reason for that
  • Bot God
    • View Profile
Re: Chromasones.
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2014, 01:14:43 PM »
He was also asking me a weird question about eyes. Never bothered to care as I am not actively contributing to this project at this time.

Offline spike43884

• Bot Overlord
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2014, 11:27:49 AM »
He was also asking me a weird question about eyes. Never bothered to care as I am not actively contributing to this project at this time.
Are you talking to me, making the 'HE' another person, which i'd like to know who they be? Or are you talking as a message to others, where the 'HE' is me...Also even if you aren't actively contributing, you can still answer. And no question is weird, nor is it silly...Unless the person asking knows the answer.
Autism can allow so much joy, and at the same time sadness to be seen. Our world is weird, and full of contradiction everywhere, yet somehow at moments seems to come together, and make near perfect sense.

Offline Botsareus

• Society makes it all backwards - there is a good reason for that
  • Bot God
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2014, 07:27:08 PM »
I do.