Author Topic: PY apperently never left  (Read 4930 times)

Offline Botsareus

• Society makes it all backwards - there is a good reason for that
  • Bot God
    • View Profile
PY apperently never left
« on: November 29, 2014, 07:29:56 PM »
It feels like he was simply trolling me all along. Although he did throw me a good one some times.

I am reasonably confused right now, so I am just making up stuff. Need someone to blame, that good old thing.

It is just sad that for whatever reason I never got anywhere. But point was to learn as much as possible. I'll get my real shot again one day.

Hope my services where useful,  chimps!

Shvarz, Testlund, Numsgil, EricL, and Vrukt are the only few people I keep real respect for. I will keep you updated when or if the day arrives.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2014, 08:11:49 PM by Botsareus »

Offline Botsareus

• Bot God
    • View Profile
Re: PY apperently never left
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2014, 07:33:57 PM »
I wonder if PY is a research chemist for the mental health industry, that would explain a lot.

Offline Botsareus

• Bot God
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2014, 07:45:00 PM »
PY how to cure autism with meds? That will be the day. I think it is treatable by constructive communication if you can get trough to a person in the first place, not destructive communication.
I hate doctors who are making money just by masking a condition instead of curing it.

Offline Testlund

• Bot God
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2014, 09:58:15 AM »
Shvarz, Testlund, Numsgil, EricL, and Vrukt are the only few people I keep real respect for. I will keep you updated when or if the day arrives.

Thank you for that.

You have my respect for all the great features and bug fixing you've done, as well as those who've worked on it before you.

I only have two wishes left for this software but I'm not going to repeat them. Hopefully they can be fixed sometime.

With that said I think this forum is becoming a mess with crazy postings all over, not mensioning any names, but I'm losing my interest here. I think I will just check back here every once in awhile to see if anything about DB has been posted in the announcement section. Over and out an Merry Christmas!
The internet is corrupt and controlled by criminally minded people.

Offline spike43884

• Bot Overlord
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2014, 11:33:29 AM »
Well, Have I driven you away test? Thats a very big shame.
Also, At bots post about autism being one day cureable with meds, will be the day I'll go on a training course in pyromania and demolision, to destroy any factory/laboratory attempting to cure it.

Autism is simply a diagnosis for a personality which is part of the person, you wouldn't be curing a disease, but damaging a person. Its just like when they tried to 'cure' homosexuality.
Autism can allow so much joy, and at the same time sadness to be seen. Our world is weird, and full of contradiction everywhere, yet somehow at moments seems to come together, and make near perfect sense.

Offline Botsareus

• Bot God
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 30, 2014, 12:37:29 PM »
[Bump]

Offline Botsareus

• Bot God
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 30, 2014, 12:52:41 PM »
This' what happens with power in the hands of super smart japs w/o bothering to check if they are stable enough to handle it. Awesome language btw, try learning Russian instead of html5.

Offline Botsareus

• Bot God
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 30, 2014, 04:20:27 PM »
All you are trying to do now is to claim ownership of my work. Why do you want it? Isn't evolution always produce weird results?

Offline Botsareus

• Bot God
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 30, 2014, 11:39:20 PM »
Also let me add that I am over analytical but definitely not a bastard. I do not want it all and stop taking this too seriously.

Offline Botsareus

• Bot God
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 01, 2014, 12:17:19 AM »
lol, all inherent rage issues aside this dude is just 'how do epic win guys get girls'

Offline spike43884

• Bot Overlord
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 01, 2014, 11:42:48 AM »
Bot, you have to admit you can be very provocative at times. And stop deleting posts, its damn confusing trying to understand a conversation when you only hear half of it. But you can be quite provocative, maybe not a bastard...But certainly provocative.
Autism can allow so much joy, and at the same time sadness to be seen. Our world is weird, and full of contradiction everywhere, yet somehow at moments seems to come together, and make near perfect sense.

Offline Botsareus

• Bot God
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 01, 2014, 04:52:15 PM »
We all are, just the nature.

Offline spike43884

• Bot Overlord
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 02, 2014, 12:27:09 PM »
We all are, just the nature.
Mhm. Debately.

Offline Botsareus

• Bot God
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 03, 2014, 12:09:30 AM »
I hope you get the picture PY. Thanks for a bio tip night. Could have waited for another one to write it.