Bots and Simulations > DNA - General

Tranfering NRG and BODY

(1/7) > >>

spike43884:
I need 1 gene which litterraly changes NRG and body (can use a freevariable) preferably, I just choose a value in COND for existing NRG/BODY ratio, and just enter a value into (free variable or) action in gene, to switch between making more NRG than body, or making more BODY than nrg...
Pleas set it to making more BODY than NRG in any replys...
This gene needed is purely for bots that I have which are OP, but cost to much so they are more efficient...
AND for a bot im making which is quite a cool fighter, but when its outnumber'd its pathetic...because it takes a while to finish them off...

spork22:
.fdbody might work

spike43884:

--- Quote from: spork22 on March 16, 2015, 06:04:55 PM ---.fdbody might work

--- End quote ---
Shadow gave me a script for it...

BTW Spork, I made a mass-bot submission into the starting gate of plants, it'd the 'ALGA REED SERIES' and I was wondering if you could run a pondmode sim to see if you can get a good evolution of one.
Its really meant to be a long chain, going from top to bottom, hopefully even the bottom getting smaller than top...Then when A good evolution is done, I'll just get it to fire at corpses, for bonus nrg.

spork22:
I can do that. So, standard F1 settings, but with pond mode?

spike43884:

--- Quote from: spork22 on March 18, 2015, 12:24:01 AM ---I can do that. So, standard F1 settings, but with pond mode?

--- End quote ---
Yes. you can put any predators you like, though its not been testing with predators...I generally turn down sediment a bit as well.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version