Author Topic: TriangleBot sourcecode?  (Read 4836 times)

Offline spike43884

• Bot Overlord
    • View Profile
TriangleBot sourcecode?
« on: November 22, 2014, 03:35:14 PM »
The original ordered MB, that all-famed triangle bot...yeah I want to know where its code is, reason I ask is...I've come up with a small adaption to it..
Autism can allow so much joy, and at the same time sadness to be seen. Our world is weird, and full of contradiction everywhere, yet somehow at moments seems to come together, and make near perfect sense.

Offline MysticalDumpling

• Bot Destroyer
  • Kurwa chuj!
    • View Profile
Re: TriangleBot sourcecode?
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2015, 05:25:42 PM »
Wish I could help. I might just use it to exersice my bot-writing skills.
To być albo nie być, oto jest ze pytanie

Offline Botsareus

• Society makes it all backwards - there is a good reason for that
  • Bot God
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2015, 06:24:41 PM »
The problem with creating such bots is that all bots must be in position before all three ties fire. That means alot of velocity hacks. It was easyer back in the old days when less factors effected velocity. In general, it is really hard to build such a bot one tie at a time.

Offline spike43884

• Bot Overlord
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2016, 11:19:29 AM »
The problem with creating such bots is that all bots must be in position before all three ties fire. That means alot of velocity hacks. It was easyer back in the old days when less factors effected velocity. In general, it is really hard to build such a bot one tie at a time.
Long time no reply, But I was thinking, surely using epigenetic memory, you can give each both a value from 1 to 3, they each will only ever fire 1 tie, which has the value of that epigenetic memory. Then they use that as the tie they try to affect, and set stifftie to 100 (or close to that) then set tielen to a similar length for all of them, and set tieang to whatever our equivilant of 60o is?
Autism can allow so much joy, and at the same time sadness to be seen. Our world is weird, and full of contradiction everywhere, yet somehow at moments seems to come together, and make near perfect sense.