Author Topic: A topic for Spike  (Read 4526 times)

Offline Botsareus

• Society makes it all backwards - there is a good reason for that
  • Bot God
    • View Profile
A topic for Spike
« on: October 29, 2014, 12:10:56 PM »
All powerful things get destroyed by a random weakness

Somewhat agree, the designers are concerned with a specific goal and fail to consider the big picture.
But that is why I guy like me joins a forum like this. I am just trying to see the bigger picture. It is proving to be a lot of interesting knowledge indeed.

However, I tend to find myself at the opposite end of that spectrum. I except my weakness and seek power trough knowledge. 

:)
« Last Edit: October 29, 2014, 12:20:56 PM by Botsareus »

Offline Botsareus

• Bot God
    • View Profile
Re: A topic for Spike
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2014, 12:50:39 PM »
And since this thing is in off topic anyway:

I hope that spaceX flight turns out ok.

Offline Botsareus

• Bot God
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2014, 09:33:37 PM »
Also, you run a school? That is kinda cool.  :D

Offline spike43884

• Bot Overlord
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2014, 02:49:24 PM »
Also, you run a school? That is kinda cool.  :D
When did I started running a school :o
I go to school, I dont run one :o, I could never handle the people that do not wish to see a bigger picture there...
I came up with my own solution to solving unfound weaknesses, naturally I could not see every weakness, I am human...Evolution though, see's every weakness and utilises it, so I work on the bot as best as I can, and presuming the sim accepts it (so it can survive reasonably) I leave it, let it evolve, see how successful it came and heypresto.

Considering this is offtopic, store-cycle would be quite nice, so when X bot/veg increases to X number/by X number store the cycle for this sim only/save cycle.
It wouldn't even have to save it as an entire sim, it'd just save the bots in a freeze, it wouldn't know what they were doing...it'd just remember there code as if a picture was taken, then you can have a look at what was the good mutation...
It'd help unsupervised sims.

BTW, could you make it when we force a new species of bot that when we do it, any bots with DNA closer to that of the forced new species rather than the original species change into that species (maybe make the threshold to 60%) Then Any good colonies I dont have to manually change over.
Autism can allow so much joy, and at the same time sadness to be seen. Our world is weird, and full of contradiction everywhere, yet somehow at moments seems to come together, and make near perfect sense.

Offline Botsareus

• Bot God
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2014, 03:01:21 PM »
As promised, I am not making any more major changes. That qualifies as a major change.  :P

Offline Botsareus

• Bot God
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 30, 2014, 08:56:11 PM »
I still think it will be cool to have a super bot created by pure AI.  :)
If the process is successful at dominating internet mode it will be just pure sick.

It is looking like it may indeed finally happen.

Offline spike43884

• Bot Overlord
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 31, 2014, 05:25:03 AM »
I still think it will be cool to have a super bot created by pure AI.  :)
If the process is successful at dominating internet mode it will be just pure sick.

It is looking like it may indeed finally happen.
Mhmm I did come up with a funny system for a bot to dominate internet mode...If Pure AI super-bots are made, then if I can understand the DB2 reverse polish notation stuff better I'd get an even bigger boost.
I came up with bot-slavery :3 (Or you might call it bot-supremacy) Anyway, its all a complex puzzle of ties with viruses...
Though, can viruses be fought off by a bot?
Autism can allow so much joy, and at the same time sadness to be seen. Our world is weird, and full of contradiction everywhere, yet somehow at moments seems to come together, and make near perfect sense.

Offline Shadowgod2

• Bot Destroyer
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 31, 2014, 06:18:12 AM »
i do believe they can with slime.

Offline spike43884

• Bot Overlord
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 31, 2014, 02:12:13 PM »
i do believe they can with slime.
Can slime production be damaged with TIES  /  VENOM  / POISON

Offline Botsareus

• Bot God
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 31, 2014, 06:43:10 PM »
It becomes an energy war at that point. And a battle against ageing and (optionally) Alzheimer.

Offline Botsareus

• Bot God
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 31, 2014, 09:45:35 PM »
Spike, it will be cool if something like this works. I never seen anything that has this kind of weird complexity and still work.

Offline spike43884

• Bot Overlord
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 01, 2014, 07:38:19 AM »
Mhm, well I just saw, they change the values and in my zerobots with 20 0's they got reproduction when infected, but most of the viruses kill...Infections aren't always to kill, such as a parasite...It wants to keep its host alive for its benefit...Of course as soon as mutation is throw in the viruses would probably drastically break...I say viruses because I believe it may need a few viruses fired, and not just a individual one...But an added bonus of using these viruses would be, the infected bots may also have the capability to spread it...A Sort of bot revolution.