Code center > Bug reports

These overflow errors in IM

(1/2) > >>

Testlund:
I'm still crashing when running in IM. It happened several times last night only displaying a message that says it's an overflow. Eventually I was able to restart in Safe Mode after which, of course, there were no more overflows.

Does anybody else get this error message where it only says it's an overflow instead of "run-time error" when you run a single instance in IM? If not, then maybe it has something to do with me running multiple instances. This seems like a long shot though because they should be completely different processes and shouldn't have anything to do with each other.

MacadamiaNuts:
I get crashes on IM (on Linux) but I think they were still Run time 6 errors.

Testlund:
I just got that now, a few seconds after I started IM. Now I'm trying to run with a single instance only.

Testlund:
I finally got this message that tells me what files to send, which should make it easier for Botsareus to debug. Unfortunately no "localcopy.sim" or "lastautosave.sim" were created, so I'm uploading a zip with the files "Global.gset", "lastran.set" and "All my bots - START.sim".

The error should appear shortly after you load the sim and start IM.

Botsareus:
You actually have to go to global settings and enable safe mode from now on. Since otherwise there is a global error ignore what you are most likely getting is a hack attack. I'll leave it @ that until I am convinced otherwise.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version