Author Topic: Cool Mutations to Singula Haloculus & Animal_Mimalis [F1 (I think)]  (Read 4777 times)

Offline spike43884

• Bot Overlord
    • View Profile
I keep running *now stable* sims of singula haloculus, animal_mimalis, alga_mimalis (A lot of veggies!!!!) & Ebola (Its one of the not to cancerous starting MB's
I got a couple of unusual to say the least new species.
1) Animal_Viral_Mimalis ~A Virus shooting Animal Mimalis (I only found it when I noticed 1 in the huge colony had a 5th gene. It intrigued me :P

Code: [Select]
cond
 *.eye5 0 >
 *788 *.myeye !=
 start
 *.refveldx .dx store
 *.refvelup 30 add .up store
 stop
''''''''''''''''''''''''  Gene:  1 Ends at position  17  '''''''''''''''''''''''
 cond
 *770 806 !=
 start
 *.thisgene .mkvirus store
 9000 .vshoot store
 50 .repro store
 stop
''''''''''''''''''''''''  Gene:  2 Ends at position  32  '''''''''''''''''''''''
 cond
 *.eye5 50 >
 *.refeye *.myeye !=
 start
 -1 .shoot store
 *.refvelup .up store
 stop
''''''''''''''''''''''''  Gene:  3 Ends at position  47  '''''''''''''''''''''''
 cond
 *.eye5 0 =
 *.refeye *.myeye =
 or
 start
 314 rnd .aimright store
 stop
''''''''''''''''''''''''  Gene:  4 Ends at position  61  '''''''''''''''''''''''
 cond
 *.nrg 20000 >
 start
 10 .repro store
 stop
''''''''''''''''''''''''  Gene:  5 Ends at position  70  '''''''''''''''''''''''

2)Animal_Microlasis ~I was looking at the area on the sim I just nicknamed 'The Graveyard' as apart from about 2 ebola and 9 Singula Haloculus it was corpses, then I zoomed in because something caught my eye, It was a Animal_Mimalis colony but it evolved to be extrodinarily tiny, there was only 7 of them in the colony, but unusually it could float right past the Ebola and Singula without attracting attention? Hence the name Microlasis. Now officially dubbed 'Aggresive Dwarfs' as its behavior in later sims...They just claim everywhere 0.0 Ok, theyre not cancerous, and don't kill anything but veggies really, but they still look aggressive to the untrained eye.

cond
 *.eye5 0 >
 *.refeye *.myeye !=
 start
 *.refveldx .dx store
 *.refvelup 30 add .up store
 stop
''''''''''''''''''''''''  Gene:  1 Ends at position  17  '''''''''''''''''''''''
 cond
 *770 806 !=
 start
 *.thisgene <=
 .mkvirus store
 9000 .vshoot store
 50 .repro store
 stop
''''''''''''''''''''''''  Gene:  2 Ends at position  33  '''''''''''''''''''''''
 cond
 *.eye5 50 >
 *.refeye *.myeye !=
 start
 -1 .shoot store
 *.refvelup .up store
 stop
''''''''''''''''''''''''  Gene:  3 Ends at position  48  '''''''''''''''''''''''
 cond
 *.eye5 0 =
 *.refeye *.myeye =
 or
 start
 314 rnd .aimright store
 stop
''''''''''''''''''''''''  Gene:  4 Ends at position  62  '''''''''''''''''''''''
 cond
 *.nrg 20000 >
 start
 10 .repro store
 stop
''''''''''''''''''''''''  Gene:  5 Ends at position  71  '''''''''''''''''''''''
3)Singula_Rangercus ~Couldn't really think of a name for this one easily, as you probably know Singula is normally very aggresive and very cancerous, This one was a much more passive Singula, and didn't go into huge colonies. It also moved to near empty space a lot, hence the Ranger in the name.

cond
 start
 -32000 8 *.eye5 40 sub sgn 0 floor mult *.memval *999 sub sgn abs mult store
 8 7 *.eye5 40 sub sgn 0 floor mult *.memval *999 sub sgn abs mult store
 3 .up store
 3 .sx store
 24 999 store
 *.nrg 3 div *.body sub dup .strbody store
 - .fdbody store
 *.trefnrg !=
 add swap * ++ rnd 296 inc
 *547 abs store
 sgn sqr inc
 clear 1 *.up 95 true
 inc
 -11 sqr inc
 31 .tin3 inc
 -9 .eye5dir dec

''''''''''''''''''''''''  Gene:  1 Ends at position  84  '''''''''''''''''''''''
 cond
 .tielen1 inc
 99 755 dec
 108 747 dec
 *.dnalen 169 start
 div sqr mult 47 over 395 inc
 908 .tout1 inc
 15 drop ^ 2 mult 3 sub *.thisgene add .delgene store
 stop
''''''''''''''''''''''''  Gene:  2 Ends at position  118  '''''''''''''''''''''''

Hope you enjoyed my 3 new mutated bots (And the Bestiary is the right place for this right?) [F1 (I think)]
« Last Edit: October 25, 2014, 05:24:49 AM by spike43884 »
Autism can allow so much joy, and at the same time sadness to be seen. Our world is weird, and full of contradiction everywhere, yet somehow at moments seems to come together, and make near perfect sense.

Offline Botsareus

• Society makes it all backwards - there is a good reason for that
  • Bot God
    • View Profile
Re: Cool Mutations to Singula Haloculus & Animal_Mimalis [F1 (I think)]
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2014, 03:48:08 PM »
Yes it is, I will move them when I have time.

Offline spike43884

• Bot Overlord
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2014, 04:01:21 AM »
K thanks, also mind trying Animal_Microlasis in one of your experiments, with a hungry predator :P I want to see if it was just an anomaly that it could *sneak* past other bots.
Autism can allow so much joy, and at the same time sadness to be seen. Our world is weird, and full of contradiction everywhere, yet somehow at moments seems to come together, and make near perfect sense.

Offline spike43884

• Bot Overlord
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2014, 04:07:14 AM »
With atleast 1 of the bots it has #'s ignoring parameters...? And It wont display any bot names in the sims then.
Where has the program broken the code?

EDIT: Screw that, I just removed the hashtag at the end of the code...Let me edit the post as well or it wont work xD with any bots.

Also, Animal_Microlasis, still tiny individually has hit colonies I estimate to be 100 bots large, its really draining my computer, but I got an awesome screenie i've put on a post in the tavern :D
Its invading properly. A lot of the plant/veggie zones have been covered in it, Its officially Dubbed 'AggresiveDwarfs' in my save now, But I think it might actually be holding together the planties to use them as long-term rations...Possibly, and it's eating it in from 1 side mainly then...Because 2 food growths have now been dragged/moved together, So yes, I can still count, im not going insane :D

EDIT:EDIT: Screw the figure of 100 bots large, the attachment shows population, there is only 4 colonies of Microlasis, and..err...yes, population shows the numbers of microlasis, especially in comparison to other bots, down the bottom you can see the total bot populas, Now, a corpse of (something) is apparently the best bot thats the population of 1 on the graph, but I think, microlasis is certainly best, bear in mind, that 2k of the bots is corpse, yeah...Its about 750 bots per colony. big, and currently I believe middle colony is dragging a 3rd food source into its nation.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2014, 05:41:16 AM by spike43884 »

Offline Botsareus

• Bot God
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2014, 10:59:40 AM »
Good job getting it run on 8. Please break down your post in several separate posts for each robot and try posting again.

Offline spike43884

• Bot Overlord
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 26, 2014, 11:31:56 AM »
Good job getting it run on 8. Please break down your post in several separate posts for each robot and try posting again.
I'll probably only break down the Animal_Mimalis which ive now renamed :P
But ya...does posting it into F1 auto-enter it

Offline Botsareus

• Bot God
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 26, 2014, 11:35:14 AM »
Thats cool