Author Topic: New League & Wish  (Read 4353 times)

Offline spike43884

• Bot Overlord
    • View Profile
New League & Wish
« on: October 25, 2014, 07:26:52 AM »
1stly, I wish we could auto-update darwinbots from within the program.
now Why don't we have a new league...
Domination :D
Litterally, the slightly larger than F1 Size & its covered in a sparse carpet of high energy veggies (2 kinds maybe?) and bots have to eliminated all other bots in as large an area, dominating the veggies.
I mainly suggest this because, my Aggressive Dwarfs like claiming veggies for themselves, they quite litterally wrap themselves around the veggies, and get angry at everyone else...They're like a very spikey blanket :D
Autism can allow so much joy, and at the same time sadness to be seen. Our world is weird, and full of contradiction everywhere, yet somehow at moments seems to come together, and make near perfect sense.

Offline Botsareus

• Society makes it all backwards - there is a good reason for that
  • Bot God
    • View Profile
Re: New League & Wish
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2014, 04:45:37 PM »
I personally want a lot of things.

1.) A web based system that runs leagues that sits on the Darwinbots physical server.
2.) A chloroplast league
3.) Some one to take on my mix-bot challenge.
 8)

Offline spike43884

• Bot Overlord
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2014, 05:22:37 AM »
I personally want a lot of things.

1.) A web based system that runs leagues that sits on the Darwinbots physical server.
2.) A chloroplast league
3.) Some one to take on my mix-bot challenge.
 8)
Mix-bot challenge, elaborate, I may have a competitor...that is if you don't mind your bot to be suffocated, by many bots.
I worked out its benefit my suffocating agro-dwarfs and super-agro-dwarfs, most bots only fire one direction...And its just a ring of tiny monsters eating it, like the year 7's trying to be aggressive in my school.
Autism can allow so much joy, and at the same time sadness to be seen. Our world is weird, and full of contradiction everywhere, yet somehow at moments seems to come together, and make near perfect sense.

Offline Botsareus

• Society makes it all backwards - there is a good reason for that
  • Bot God
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2014, 10:44:11 AM »
There is a post on it in bot challenges, but you have to dig where the bot challenges thread is.