Author Topic: Yep, Animal_Microlasis is now a veggie predator MB!  (Read 3894 times)

Offline spike43884

• Bot Overlord
    • View Profile
Yep, Animal_Microlasis is now a veggie predator MB!
« on: October 25, 2014, 04:51:06 AM »
Yep, the picture shows it destroying a (large) colony of veggies, it mutated from Animal_Mimalis originally, and got so small in some parts of it, that predators couldn't see it, now its colonising :D
For a moment I thought it was a exploded animal_viral_mimalis colony after they got re-infected with their own virus (gotta fix that) which also originally came in the same sim from animal_mimalis, each now have 5 genes, the microlasis's 5th gene, is also a virus shoot, it just doesnt contain a virus (yet) and it changed its repro-requirements...
Yep, its invading :D
Autism can allow so much joy, and at the same time sadness to be seen. Our world is weird, and full of contradiction everywhere, yet somehow at moments seems to come together, and make near perfect sense.

Offline spike43884

• Bot Overlord
    • View Profile
Re: Yep, Animal_Microlasis is now a veggie predator MB!
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2014, 05:42:15 AM »
750 bots per colony.
Big. Total bots in sim is 6000, 2000 are corpse, 1 is a specially labelled corpse (cuz its best bot) and 3000, are microlasis, the other 6 or 7 populations are left in the 1000 section
Autism can allow so much joy, and at the same time sadness to be seen. Our world is weird, and full of contradiction everywhere, yet somehow at moments seems to come together, and make near perfect sense.

Offline spike43884

• Bot Overlord
    • View Profile
Animal_Microlasis beat Bubbles and Fruit_Flies
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2014, 06:47:30 AM »
Jez isn't going to be happy now :P Neither will moonfisher :P
I err, tested Animal_Microlasis (AKA Aggressive Dwarfs) in a little fun setup battle.
I put 25 Alga_Mimalis in the middle and put just on each side a competitor.
side 1: 2 Bubbles
side 2: 2 Animal_Microlasis
side 3: 2 Fruit_Flies

Bear in mind that Animal_Microlasis doesn't use any ties but does contain a virus which it shoots one of each reproduction. But it is tiny, and relatively basic genes...The result: Most of the Alga_Mimalis is still their, but within the chain of Animal_Microlasis that forms whenever I put even 1 of it, fruitflies has left 3 of them there, and are using the other 4 to pull away 5 alga_mimalis (Btw, alga_mimalis I made mass-reproduce by giving it 30000 energy to start and a high sun intensity) And...The Animal_Microlasis, has pushed the feild to where-ever the fruit_flies run to, and are just dominating!  :outtahere:

Picture coming, oh wait, found 1 bubbles running away XD Cowardly bubbles.
So green is animal_Microlasis
A maroon-coloured set up the top left is the only bubbles.
and the rest of the brown circles are fruitflies, trying to win :D

Offline spike43884

• Bot Overlord
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2014, 07:48:00 AM »
Ok, in the latest version of DB2...its got a new behavior...
Yes, a NEW BEHAVIOR! Its using the smallest little outer points of its colonies as eyes, and then when food is sighted, the larger ones in the center start to reproduce and extend the colony that way. It is trying to be an animal-algae!  :Party6:

Offline Botsareus

• Society makes it all backwards - there is a good reason for that
  • Bot God
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2014, 04:52:02 PM »
Vegy predators are amazing too  8)

Offline Botsareus

• Bot God
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 25, 2014, 04:53:34 PM »
I guess he will not be too happy, poor Jez.  8)

Offline spike43884

• Bot Overlord
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 26, 2014, 05:19:33 AM »
I guess he will not be too happy, poor Jez.  8)
Yeah bot, I might enter the next F1, with 1 of my 3 decided bots...Either, Agro-Dwarfs, Super-Agro-Dwarfs or Teriyaki.
It depends if fruitflies is entering again? Thats the deciding factor

BTW, once i've fully understood the spinning and eyes, im going to create the most aggressive sentry ever.
Litterally its the same as Animal_Mimalis BUT the attacking and finding food is replaced by

Seen something that isn't family in one of my eyes (facing 360 degree's total) I dont care what it is, its either food or bad.
ACTIVATE SUPER-SPINNY-DIZZY MODE
*Starts spinning and firing at the same time in 4 directions creating a huge mass of particles being emitted*

Its going to possibly take some energy from teh sun, because its probably highly intensive energy use, but on the bright side, nothing will kill it xD

Offline Botsareus

• Bot God
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 26, 2014, 10:41:49 AM »
That will be amazing

Offline spike43884

• Bot Overlord
    • View Profile
Re: Yep, Aggressive Dwarfs is now a veggie predator MB!
« Reply #8 on: October 26, 2014, 11:38:34 AM »
That will be amazing
Microlasis is now officially Aggressive Dwarfs.

Im entering Aggressive Dwarfs into F1, Some safety switch stopped (some sibilance there, my english teacher would be proud B)) and it just, corpsifies, though on the other had viral_mimalis is for once surviving better, as long as a fruitflie is nearby.

Mhm, Teriyaki, the chicken flavoured one, I wont enter yet, its broken.