Author Topic: personalities now illiness  (Read 5215 times)

Offline Shadowgod2

• Bot Destroyer
    • View Profile
personalities now illiness
« on: October 25, 2014, 02:09:32 AM »
i thought you guys should read this. just another thing wrong with people today.

http://earthweareone.com/nonconformity-and-freethinking-now-considered-mental-illnesses/

Offline spike43884

• Bot Overlord
    • View Profile
Re: personalities now illiness
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2014, 07:20:38 AM »
Shadow, half of the people of the world do not understand mental illness. Back in the times of slavery, there was a mental illness exclusive to slaves, which was wanting to be free. Yes, slaves wanting to be free was a mental illness, to be treated with harsh punishment.
Autism can allow so much joy, and at the same time sadness to be seen. Our world is weird, and full of contradiction everywhere, yet somehow at moments seems to come together, and make near perfect sense.

Offline Shadowgod2

• Bot Destroyer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2014, 10:12:53 AM »
um... i already know this, but that wasn't the point. schizophrenia is a mental disease not "above-average creativity"

Offline Peter

• Bot God
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2014, 11:53:59 AM »
I couldn't find a trusted news source which says the same. It says something about a Washington Post article, but where is it?

I'm sure something may be wrong with the whole DSM. But I need to read/hear that from someone who knows what he's saying. This article smells like bullshit.
Oh my god, who the hell cares.

Offline Botsareus

• Society makes it all backwards - there is a good reason for that
  • Bot God
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2014, 05:07:23 PM »
This should be a good read.  8)

Offline Botsareus

• Bot God
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 25, 2014, 05:33:32 PM »
Yea, this could very easily have been a result of a little diagram I gave to my doctor of a spectrum of all currently known mental disorders and a psychological explanation (meaning possible cure w/o tranquilization) for each. Leaving split personality out on purpose to give him something solid to work with. Well, here goes my chance of getting a gold star on my ID card. The definition for earth proves true yet again.

Offline Botsareus

• Bot God
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 25, 2014, 06:14:20 PM »
 :rant: Bottom line here is, if the common cold was identified as a new disease today, there will never have been a cure for it.

Offline Botsareus

• Bot God
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 25, 2014, 08:45:18 PM »
And yes, there is a good chance it is just BS, but it is useful enough to me to prove yet another point.

Offline Niemci

• Bot Neophyte
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 25, 2014, 08:52:01 PM »
a trusted news source which says the same. It says something about a Washington Post article, but where is it?

Back in the woods where I came from, we called it the Washington Compost. I find that it is a bit exaggerted, but true. There are better newspapers, but not a lot. Although it DID make good compost! heheheh.

Offline Botsareus

• Bot God
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 02, 2014, 09:49:33 PM »
I would have given you a thumbs up for this one but I do not have mod privileges because the administrator is not happy with me. Sarasota is beautiful.

Offline spike43884

• Bot Overlord
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 03, 2014, 11:20:51 AM »
Yep, numsigl didn't like your post locking of the IM topic and others...so sorted you out.
Also...
Someone said to me: "Wouldn't it be amazing when the world finds a cure for autism!"
The anger I felt to that statement.
Autism can allow so much joy, and at the same time sadness to be seen. Our world is weird, and full of contradiction everywhere, yet somehow at moments seems to come together, and make near perfect sense.

Offline Botsareus

• Bot God
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 03, 2014, 06:19:40 PM »
Agree. Thank god there are some female human candidates who are who are dealing with this kind of personal stuff. The definition of autism is self analysis.

That was Shastas decision to make by the way.

Offline spike43884

• Bot Overlord
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 04, 2014, 11:17:43 AM »
Agree. Thank god there are some female human candidates who are who are dealing with this kind of personal stuff. The definition of autism is self analysis.

That was Shastas decision to make by the way.
When did I become female (presumign your aimign that at me.)
Autism is a personality, I am autistic...I don't self-analyse, nor can I efficiently...Its a bad road self analysis...Self analysis only leads to: A) Corruption B) Mass Genocide C) Suicide D)Insanity

Offline Botsareus

• Bot God
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 04, 2014, 04:41:42 PM »
Thank you for defining a box for me. I just made a nice little cube for me mother.