Author Topic: Tiny Suggestion: Species levelling  (Read 4078 times)

Offline spike43884

• Bot Overlord
    • View Profile
Tiny Suggestion: Species levelling
« on: October 24, 2014, 06:18:16 AM »
Before you mob me for giving more suggestions :outtahere: I have to give this tiny one from me using the basebots to create new bots in DB2.
A prefix to the naming of a species...so lets give a example in the format {Prefix} SpeciesName
{Fish} Guppy
or
{Jellyfish} Purple
{Jellyfish} Red
Both the jellyfishes are closely related because theyre jellyfishes, but their different breeds of jellyfish I guess would be how to term it, So when you save a new species, you can keep the prefix from the species it originated from, showing theyre closely related.
 & Wow there is so many smileys for here :o
Autism can allow so much joy, and at the same time sadness to be seen. Our world is weird, and full of contradiction everywhere, yet somehow at moments seems to come together, and make near perfect sense.

Offline Botsareus

• Society makes it all backwards - there is a good reason for that
  • Bot God
    • View Profile
Re: Tiny Suggestion: Species levelling
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2014, 03:51:42 PM »
I already added that. On top of the DNA window there is a blank area, if you click on that you can create a tag.

Offline Botsareus

• Society makes it all backwards - there is a good reason for that
  • Bot God
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2014, 03:53:45 PM »
Also, you can do auto forking. Also, go to help and click view tag info to get a list of everything going on on your screen.

Offline spike43884

• Bot Overlord
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2015, 10:36:59 AM »
Also, you can do auto forking. Also, go to help and click view tag info to get a list of everything going on on your screen.
A graph would be nice. Imagine all the fancy graphs DB3 could have.
Autism can allow so much joy, and at the same time sadness to be seen. Our world is weird, and full of contradiction everywhere, yet somehow at moments seems to come together, and make near perfect sense.