Botsareus:
Full install pack:

Download

Just the exe file:

Download

True Random (exe file):

Download

Changes:

* Chloroplasts now change the size of a robot. Option to feed based on body size where removed. This was done to improve speed and from general advice from Shvarz.
* A robot with chloroplasts can not make a virus and gets a sudden cholorplast loss instead. This was done to prevent super effective viruses that turn everything plant.
* Robots with less chloroplasts lose chloroplasts faster to force them to make a choice. Robots with more chloroplasts may not lose any at all to make them start loosing energy at higher robot density.
* Energy/Body loss increases if a robot has chloroplasts with age so robots need to reproduce in order to be most efficient.
* Added option to use the Internet as a Randomizer (True randomness) DarwinTrue.exe
* Added option to hide program in system tray at restart (although still pops up once in a while before going to system tray)
* Removed old autosave options, I think there are cleaner ways to do autosave based on new hardware specs and general usage.
* A minor improvement to recognition sysvars for mkvenom and mkpoison
* A new league seeding mode
* During Internet eco evo mode append the robots tag to the sent data. No more file extension in the data.
* Other UI improvements
Enjoy!

spork22:
Ooh! This will be interesting. The zombie virus Shadow and I made thrived mainly on plants.

Botsareus:
Another mini version drop tomorrow, I want to distinguish the different base and mutate species people load up.

Botsareus:
Good to go, download now!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version